New Dawn Role Play [NA/EU]

ModdedTibby

New Dawn - Powered by AGN

New Dawn is the longest running role play server here for Project Zomboid.  We aim to bring an atmosphere of quality role play and push heavily for in depth character creation as well as heavy immersion in the server.  With the admins, players of Project Zomboid, and our development team we have created tons of features that you will be taken care of as a player on our server.

Server info:

Server status: ONLINE

Server location: North America (Works globally)

Player slots: 64

New Dawn Team
Admins: Dovima, MrB, Greyfox,Mindgate,Bill, Aussie Paul

Developers - Nolan, TheRealJebus

Mod Creator - Hydro

We'll see you at:

http://www.aggressiv...ng.org/newdawn/

^ Apply your character for whitelisting on the website - Don't forget to read the rules ^

____________________________________________________________________________________

Server Lore

As an addition to our server, we've got lore to enhance the roleplay experience.

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/threads/day-zero-lore-trailer.5176/#post-20786

Ever want to know what it would feel like to experience the apocalypse before and after it started? New Dawn has pushed out a new lore concept that will introduce this idea! Thanks to Carver and his magical writing abilities, he was able to write a draft and final concept of lore we are going to release.

Heres how it works:
We are going to start our server with life before the apocalypse in good ol' West Point. Players are limited to West Point while we do this concept and it runs into feel fledged apocalypse. Players will be writing up applications for characters and roles to be had inside the town of West Point in 1991. There are some facts the server is going to use to help make sure we are sticking to occupations vs population levels and not saturate the server with over used characters. Carver has recently hit us with a teaser on the forums for the new Day Zero Lore. Along side it are a few posts to kinda paint a picture of what we are going to do!

No Evil or Bandit Applications.
Per the setting we are playing in for the start of this lore we are only allowing Neutral to Good characters in and for those who will DEVELOP their character into a well played bandit we will be making sure that they are kept balanced on the server. We will also be asking players each time to apply to create a new and unique character variation that isn't the same as before, we will turn down repeat applications. Variety is important to avoid a stale role play atmosphere.

We are Accepting Applications for the New Lore:
At this time we have opened up our application process for the new lore and admins will be prepping them and getting people to the point of a new standard of approval on the server. The application has gotten tougher. We are also changing the whole group application system a bit, so for those who are looking to create a family for this lore you are able to have a max of 3 people in your group application and each person is allowed one group application per lore.

Whatever happened last lore is over with and here we are with a brand new start. So lets get on with it and start role playing on New Dawn. Stay Tuned for a Launch Date and more information!

Link to Lore Teaser-http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/posts/20819/
Link to New Rules-http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/forums/rules.217/
Link to Application-http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/link-forums/application-form.215/

____________________________________________________________________________________

So, what else can you expect from this server?

Custom Features!

-Free Base Back Ups

-24 hour World Back ups

-Automatic Offline Robbery Report System (submit a report with the appropriate information and we will know who robbed you offline automatically. We will also return items back that were stolen, WORK IN PROGRESS, We are trying to create a tool that will DETECT without a when you are being robbed while you are offline no promises there though)

-Support System (Got bitten while experiencing lag? Held your W key too long and ran into fire of off a building? Submit a Support Ticket an admin will assist you in game.)

-Custom created Wiki for PZ and Hydrocraft (manually updated each patch)

-Character screen - See what character you have created, their status, location and times logged on and off last (this page is used to gather needed details to submit an offline robbery report)

-One click approval (Issues information to player while simultaneously adding them to the whitelist and moving their thread.)

-Server Monitor - Admins can watch the server and all of its events real time from our custom page, this includes item placement/removal, coordinates of players as well as realtime viewing of local and global chat.

An awesome community - Players from 10 different countries.

Our server has a very friendly and outgoing community which is welcoming to new players.  As you can see above New Dawn does nothing but want to provide the community of Project Zomboid a place to enjoy the game and role play with like minded individuals and our team here is extremely dedicated to just that.

In-depth roleplay!

We take our roleplay very seriously and do our best, to keep the standards high, to get the best possible experience for everyone, experienced and inexperienced alike. Everyone's welcome!

- Frequent events!

It's not just up to the players, to keep the server interesting! The admins do their part too. Which is why we have frequent events and various mini-events on the server. We will keep you entertained!

- New to roleplay? Fear not!

On NewDawn there's room for improvement. Even if you aren't an experienced roleplayer, you're free to apply and develop your skills. There's a lot of help to get too, both to new players and to experienced players.

- Tough environment!

The zombie apocalypse isn't easy! NewDawn combines a rough environment with roleplay, making surviving an actual challenge, which also makes room for character development. Loot is hard to come by!

- We've got PVP!

No killing on sight, but PVP is allowed! We've got some strict rules, that prevents players from just going around killing everyone, with no motive. Even so, living in a post-apocalyptic world is risky, so don't get too comfy. Anything can happen!

Edited by ModdedTibby

Any plans to switch for build 33 before official release ?

We will probably in teh future do another test on build 33 and see if we cant get our map working on there.  When i did the initial update it was kinda rushed and I saw it wiped the map.  Thankfully ii did back ups before hand in case that did happen and reverted back. 

I will dive into testing our map out on another server however from what I've read the whole save folder for the worlds saves have changed all together.  With the talk of major map progression and major changes coming with build 34 and creative mode we have obviously put a hold on the whole new map idea but are still taking votes on it on our forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, I think I´m dumb. I tried looking for the server in the serverbrowser to see the ping (I´m from germany) but can´t find it in there. I know that I have to apply first if I want to play on New Dawn, but it´s not worth applying if my ping is atrocious.

So how can I find the server?

Hm, I think I´m dumb. I tried looking for the server in the serverbrowser to see the ping (I´m from germany) but can´t find it in there. I know that I have to apply first if I want to play on New Dawn, but it´s not worth applying if my ping is atrocious.

So how can I find the server?

The server is hosted in Canada.  We have EU players that play here so i cannot imagine the connection would to bad to play with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ever want to know what it would feel like to experience the apocalypse before and after it started? New Dawn has pushed out a new lore concept that will introduce this idea! Thanks to Carver and his magical writing abilities, he was able to write a draft and final concept of lore we are going to release.

Heres how it works:
We are going to start our server with life before the apocalypse in good ol' West Point. Players are limited to West Point while we do this concept and it runs into feel fledged apocalypse. Players will be writing up applications for characters and roles to be had inside the town of West Point in 1991. There are some facts the server is going to use to help make sure we are sticking to occupations vs population levels and not saturate the server with over used characters. Carver has recently hit us with a teaser on the forums for the new Day Zero Lore. Along side it are a few posts to kinda paint a picture of what we are going to do!

No Evil or Bandit Applications.
Per the setting we are playing in for the start of this lore we are only allowing Neutral to Good characters in and for those who will DEVELOP their character into a well played bandit we will be making sure that they are kept balanced on the server. We will also be asking players each time to apply to create a new and unique character variation that isn't the same as before, we will turn down repeat applications. Variety is important to avoid a stale role play atmosphere.

We are Accepting Applications for the New Lore:
At this time we have opened up our application process for the new lore and admins will be prepping them and getting people to the point of a new standard of approval on the server. The application has gotten tougher. We are also changing the whole group application system a bit, so for those who are looking to create a family for this lore you are able to have a max of 3 people in your group application and each person is allowed one group application per lore.

Whatever happened last lore is over with and here we are with a brand new start. So lets get on with it and start role playing on New Dawn. Stay Tuned for a Launch Date and more information!

Link to Lore Teaser-http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/posts/20819/
Link to New Rules-http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/forums/rules.217/
Link to Application-http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/link-forums/application-form.215/

New Lore Launch Date March 11th! Get your applications in so you can be approved for the start!

Remember we are starting in a pre apocalypse mode and playing out the outbreak happening. 

We will be disregarding the radio and tv stuff in game.

I can't seem to register to your website without a timeout error preventing me from going any further... is there a problem with the website ? I'm very interested in getting back into Project Zomboid again and from playing on a RP server last year with I believe you guys, I'm excited to see this again.

I've played Dr. Sheperd and Mickey Baddock if that rings any bells ?  Anyways, I'll keep on trying here.   

3 hours ago, Jack Shepard said:

I can't seem to register to your website without a timeout error preventing me from going any further... is there a problem with the website ? I'm very interested in getting back into Project Zomboid again and from playing on a RP server last year with I believe you guys, I'm excited to see this again.

I've played Dr. Sheperd and Mickey Baddock if that rings any bells ?  Anyways, I'll keep on trying here.   

Ayeee!   Yeah we are having a slight issue with that redirect right now.  We are in the process of also moving our website over to a new server which through testing for whatever reason alone has fixed that error. 

I have a fix for you but it will sound funny.  Go to www.aggressivegaming.org/pokemon   yes pokemon.  Sign up there if you are wanting to join us and then navigate to the New Dawn site where you can log in. 

Edited by ModdedTibby