RELEASED: Build 33

RobertJohnson

Um, okay, so.. I've been trynig for the past week or so to play PZ in the IWBUMS.. but it starts up.. and loads something about "apcom" while it's loading tiles, characters, erosions, etc. and then, bam STACK TRACE when it get to the menu. Unfortunately, there IS NO menu. just the background, nothing else.

Here's the thingy lol forgot the name :P forgot to add this on so I used the pastebin, as suggested, and here ya go. I really want to play again! 

(Sorry, I suck with the whole thing. here's the link to my paste bin)

http://pastebin.com/LmYCxCbf

Um, okay, so.. I've been trynig for the past week or so to play PZ in the IWBUMS.. but it starts up.. and loads something about "apcom" while it's loading tiles, characters, erosions, etc. and then, bam STACK TRACE when it get to the menu. Unfortunately, there IS NO menu. just the background, nothing else.

Here's the thingy lol forgot the name :P forgot to add this on so I used the pastebin, as suggested, and here ya go. I really want to play again! 

• Right click on Project Zomboid in the Steam Library window.
  • Choose Properties.
  • Click the "Local Files" tab.
  • Click the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button.

If that doesn't fix it, there's a conflict with one of the mods you're using.  To disable all mods from loading, delete this file:

C:/Users/kelly/Zomboid/mods/loaded.txt

Is it normal for TV and radio to have extremely long pauses between text output?

(In multiplayer)

I have day length set to 2 hours but it doesn't even seem like watching TV is doing anything. Sometimes the TV will just buzz for a while. (It's the start of the apocalypse)

Is it bugged? I've watched previews of it, I don't think what's happening for me is what is supposed to happen.

• Right click on Project Zomboid in the Steam Library window.
  • Choose Properties.
  • Click the "Local Files" tab.
  • Click the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button.

If that doesn't fix it, there's a conflict with one of the mods you're using.  To disable all mods from loading, delete this file:

C:/Users/kelly/Zomboid/mods/loaded.txt

Thank you thank you thank you! It was the mods! *huggles* tank chu :D

Hey uh a minor thing and all but I found out on one of the radios LBMW Kentucky radio that when General John McGraw makes his statement he says It on the fourteenth. When the starting date for the first week Is the 9th. 

Hi guys first off thanks so much for making a game I really enjoy. I was just wondering if you ever planned on making the thump modifier more varied. Rather than have zombies smash everything or nothing would it be possible to vary thier level of aggression toward structures? Obviously having zombies attack structures when they hear noise makes sense but sometimes it feels like zombies are a heat seeking missle toward my constructions. Just wondering if there will ever be an option between on and off like a slider or something varying how often they thump while unprovoked. Thanks much keep up the great work.

33.11!

• Added outline on moveable icons
  • Added farming mag to learn the mild flies cure
  • Added electronics mag to learn how to make and add remote trigger
  • Added way to learn remote controller v2 and v3 in electronics mag
  • Fixed watermelon sliced/smashed weight
  • Added updated terms and conditions
  •  PZServerSettings edits INI as well as SandboxVars.lua.
  •  Added MP thunder + changed fmod studio for thunder
  •  Fixed Bacon Bits not needing to be cooked to be safe to eat.
  •  Fixed issues with two different Milk items
  • Fixed map_p.bin being deleted if the user closes the window during loading
  • Changes to food naming and inventory window item stacking.
  • Fixed incorrect coordinates passed to Lua onMouseDoubleClick.
  • Save players every minute instead of every 2 seconds.
  • Possibly fixed multiple copies of other players appearing in multiplayer.
  • Fixed speed of falling not considering framerate.
  •  Reduced movement rate when going up or down stairs.
  •  Added CountDownSound for traps to override the beep sound. Alarm-clock ticks now.
  •  HardOfHearing perk results in muffled audio.
  •  Don't play thump / zombie-idle sounds unless a listener is in range.
  •  Excluded sound/*.ogg and sound/*.wav files from Steam build.
  •  Fixed OpeningHours sprite bug.
  •  Added media/profanity and media/radio to the server build script.
  •  Fixed possible zero-length vector bug with ambient sounds.
  •   Fixed a window parenting bug.
  •   Fixed starting date in new-game screen not matching the description.
  •   Stop shoveling sound if ISShovelAction is cancelled.
  •   Fixed "prevent zombies around player's spawn house".
  •   Delete all LastStand and Tutorial saves so they don't show up in the load-game screen.
  •   Fixed controller and ui glitches on the main screen.
  •   Fixed 2 swapped north/west wall tile properties.
  •   Removed "ZOMBIE" from "ZOMBIE ENVIRONMENTAL ATTACKS" cuz it's redundant (and wide).
  •   Active translation mods will be loaded when joining a server.
  •   Updated Windows pzexe binaries.
  •   ProjectZomboid exe prints any exception after running the main() method.

Dedicated server has not received any updates in steam (IWBUMS branch ofc). Can't connect to 33.10 server with 33.11 client and can't update server or downgrade client. Please fix/help.

Well i have the same issue, was playing on a public server 33.10 and now iam unable to connect, iam not sure if the server should autoupdate or not, but anyway i cant find a open server for the current build.