crafting

martko14

Question

Hello comunity I reach out to you  in search for help; I have been playing Project zomboid perfectly fine for a long time, since build 24 if my memory does not fail me but since the update that changed the crafting system I have been having problems.

first and most importantly I have serious framerate issue is all choppy and jumps around a lot, more so when there is a lot of zombies moving around. previously the game did not do this

and secondly, but not less important I am unable to use the new crafting system, it just does nto appear I am stuck with the old one... and I ignore why. its more frustrating to me because I use Hydrocraft so I ma unable to use many reacipe in it. (its not the mod I install it after the update and I was having problems befor that)

so.... please help?

3 answers to this question

Given that your game is modded and presumably has been for a long time, this can cause all sorts of problems. Some things to try, in order:

1) Unsubscribe to any Steam mods you're using

2) Go to C:/Users/YourUserName/Zomboid and delete the entire folder (Note: This will erase all old save files, so just move it to desktop instead of deleting if you want to save them!)

3) Uninstall Project Zomboid on Steam

4) Install Project Zomboid on Steam

5) On the main menu, set 3D models to "none"

6) Try to play the game

Do not install any mods at any point until you've confirmed whether it works vanilla or there'll be nothing we can do for you. Cheers!

hello, and thanks for answering, but it appears hat I was not clear enough (I blame my not so perfect english) but what I tried to say is that I was having those problems, unable to use the new crafting system and having framrate issues, BEFORE I modded the game

Archived