Released - Playable Piano

Lexx2k

Hey Folks,

just like the title says...

Playable Piano v1.0

hKqUHJ.jpg

This mod allows to play the pianos that sometimes can be found in houses. It's pretty much my first try at a PZ mod and serves more as a test than anything real serious. Therefore it's quite simple but works (as far as I've tested, hurr durr).

Using the piano plays one of a few looping audio tracks + reduces stress and boredom... but only if you got the necessary skills. Some traits prevent the use, which then results in a different looped track being played- and no stress / mood boost.

Oh... also to keep in mind, using the piano makes some obvious noise, which might attract zombies...

The mod can be downloaded over at the Steam workshop.

That's it pretty much- here another screenshot of how the classy visual presentation is done ingame:

KmLigd.png

Great idea actually! Consider adding a "[Mod]" tag before your title name or add the word at the end so people know. I think most people thought it was a suggestion and passed it up, which is why it didn't get much attention. Keep up the good work! Toodles!

Wait, people really asked for such a thing? I kinda expected it's just for the lolz or something.

I mean, it could still use some improvements like always automatically walking to the correct tile (right now the character only walks to the next adjacent tile) and also a custom animation would be nice, but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...