Teleporting/warping

INoEmo

With the lack of vehicles right now it can be a pain to loot places that are a whiles away and as someone with a really short attention span... well yeah.  As such, I've been using the Cheat Menu Mod and using the teleport function on that.  For anyone unfamiliar with that part of the mod, it gives you the option to teleport to some preset locations in West Point, Muldraugh and Dixie or you can have 5 custom places to teleport to.

But, as someone who uses a modded map (Bedford falls and New Denver) it would be really really great to have a more dedicated mod with more preset locations in the base towns and if possible, modded maps and/or have more custom locations and the ability to name them in the menu.

Until vehicles are implemented for me this is sort of necessary, I enjoy being able to make it unOP by making it you can only travel between 8-9am or 8-9pm and when you travel you must survive at least 1 night before being able to travel back.  But that's enough about my boring ass life, just any chance anyone could make a feature like that?

Shit, two requests now.

Well, time to port the Cheat Menu teleportation functionality into its own mod.

Oh man that would be so awesome, and with added preset locations (maybe even for mod maps?).  And more custom locations so we can have a base in every town?  I'd love you forever.

Shit, two requests now.

Oh man that would be so awesome, and with added preset locations (maybe even for mod maps?).  And more custom locations so we can have a base in every town?  I'd love you forever.

Oh, and I guess I'll make a way to add named presets that save and can easily be added and named from a GUI.

I haven't been this excited to work on something since Let Me Speak!, guess I really gotta get off my ass!

If there's any maps you want presets for, lemme know the names and I'll work on jolting down some presets.

Shit, two requests now.

Oh, and I guess I'll make a way to add named presets that save and can easily be added and named from a GUI.

I haven't been this excited to work on something since Let Me Speak!, guess I really gotta get off my ass!

If there's any maps you want presets for, lemme know the names and I'll work on jolting down some presets.

I'd imagine on a rainy, boring day if you could just do whatever is on the steam workshop aha.  Although, New Denver, Bedford and Dreadwood would be really really nice.