Red Square Info Box right Corner

B4nny

I had a red Square Box in the right Corner, with a number 2 and 3 :

Iwbums 32.26

2months ingame. Safehouse with level 3-4 Wall. Guy Scrached right arm. Bandaged.

It was a Info Box that popped for 2-3 sec. It had a 2. i think. and next day again a 3 i think? a Red Box with black line or something.

At first i thought maybe my Wall Status cause Z's are destroying them? but next day there were no Zombies.

maybe info about my Scratched arm??

anyone? I have no screenshot cause i was like.... ehhhhhhh....

Ok. Thanx. It just came up again, when i used Rotten Meat (meat from old save) to create a Salad. it gave more Hungerstats then it should.

maybe its cause of taking a savegame from version 32.16 to 32.26 and something got mixed up. map converting stuff...dont know

The red box shows up when an error occurs in game. The number is the amount of errors that have occurred.

OMG  :blink:  :blink:  My friend and I have been playing co-op all weekend and we taught it was a redbox saying how many times his PS3 controller was fully charged....... we eventually had 891 in the red box  :blink:  :blink:

The red box shows up when an error occurs in game. The number is the amount of errors that have occurred.

OMG  :blink:  :blink:  My friend and I have been playing co-op all weekend and we taught it was a redbox saying how many times his PS3 controller was fully charged....... we eventually had 891 in the red box  :blink:  :blink:

Ohh shit.

You miiiiight want to report that on the issue tracker :P

• 4 weeks later...

You need to grab the errors from either the console that opens up with the game (right click the title bar, select mark, then drag over the selected area, right click to copy it) or form the console.txt file in %username%\zomboid\

Can't do anything without that, and some explanation as to what may have caused it (assuming one is readily apparent available).