Server will not work.

Jundtie

Question

So I have my own dedicated machine I use to host game servers, with that being said I transferred all my game files to the macine, tried starting the server up, it works says yup listing on port :1999 - I changed it to that, but it wont allow me to connect keep in mind I never have to port forward because my firewall on my computer is disabled, I think it might be maybe that's its because I have a total of 5 ip address on the computer and its maybe getting confused what one to host it on. ive looked though all the setting but I cant seem top find anywhere I can just set my ip address, my machine is Server 2008 R2. Any help guys?

ohh also I tried using the stable version and the beta and neither are working. I'm on .24 now and that's what it says on when I first start the server that it is indeed running on .24  .

8 answers to this question

Code: SET PZ_CLASSPATH=java/lwjgl.jar;java/lwjgl_util.jar;java/sqlite-jdbc-3.8.10.1.jar;java/uncommons-maths-1.2.3.jar;java/
".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Dzomboid.steam=1 -Dzomboid.znetlog=1 -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -Djava.library.path=natives/;. -cp %PZ_CLASSPATH% zombie.network.GameServer -ip 127.0.0.1

What I get:

https://gyazo.com/21ff2c2bbb23cdfc415494f1227d4399

Please just give me the whole start code with it in there would be great. Keep in mind its 64-bit.​

I did this but i will redownload and try again.

ill update.

-Update wtf I downloaded the dedicated server before I deleted all my steamCMD files and now it wants to work.... Wow thanks. Idk what happened there. Thanks Man.

Archived