Character not getting tired in Single player...

MrZombifiedGamer

Question

So my character seems to not be getting tired? I recently installed a mod that changes the clock from a clock to a sun and moon but I don't think that's what's causing it. I tried to turn it off and play again but my character just isn't getting tired and thus wont let me go to sleep. In MP that's normal but is this intended to happen in SP?

5 answers to this question

No it is not intended to happen in singleplayer. Have you tried waiting a full IG 24hours to see if he gets tired? Are you using the +Aware Trait ? I usually tend to grab some sleeping pills the first day of a new game so I can force my character to go to sleep around 23;00 if he refuses to be tired etc...

Well I was like 3 days in and he wasn't tired. I'm wondering if the mod might have changed some settings perhaps? I don't even see why it would but if it did what should I be looking for to change back? It just basically changes the in game clock from the default to a sun and moon that moves very beautifully. xD So that's why I was confused, does the clock tie into your characters tiredness? Oh and no I didn't have an aware trait. I just chose the default build I always use and it never caused this before and normally it's unemployed with no buffs to my tiredness.

Archived