Bag of Gravel and other soil related bags

Asparagus

I was gathering stuff in the Mul-Mall and I found a sack of gravel...

What does it do? O__O

Also, the sack you fill with dirt using a spade (---> shovel <---) ends up with a name of "dirt bag"...

It's not that I'm being nit-picky but... that just sounds like a very low level... uh... profanity...

Could we have it changed into "Bag of dirt" or Bag of soil"?

I also love the way that it maintains it weight even after being filled with dirt... O__O

Gravel bags are the same as dirt and sand bags, except it contains gravel instead of sand or dirt. You can make walls from gravel or sand bags, pour it on the ground, etc...

What did you think it did?

Also, I wouldn't really consider "Dirt Bag" to be a profanity... maybe a tame insult, at best.

Gravel bags are the same as dirt and sand bags, except it contains gravel instead of sand or dirt. You can make walls from gravel or sand bags, pour it on the ground, etc...

What did you think it did?

Also, I wouldn't really consider "Dirt Bag" to be a profanity... maybe a tame insult, at best.

To be precises, I was asking about the use of the gravel. I know I can relocate soil and place them into say, my roofless second floor to make a farm plot but what about the gravel?

Also, dirt bag... yeah, it's tame enough... but I don't want to giggle every time I have to gather "dirt bags" (well, actually I do)

I start going all Noir Private Detective vibes O__O

Archived