Going shopping and have the Mall all to myself

Asparagus

A little story...

The mall opens at 9:00 am... get your shopping done before other shoppers rush in...

*runs to bakery near escalator and grabs everything*

*runs up the escalator*

8:40 am

*goes to mall's east wing*

*rummages through all the boxes and tool shelves and lockers and finds sledge hammer*

*goes back out to escalators and destroys floor tiles*

*checks other ways up and does the same along with the department stores' escalators*

9:40 am...

Huh, where IS everybody?

*looks at surroundings*

post-23737-0-42155600-1438056939_thumb.j

post-23737-0-38333800-1438056948_thumb.j

post-23737-0-64947300-1438056957_thumb.j

O__O

Wheeeeeelp, I should look around :T

post-23737-0-46871700-1438056932_thumb.j

(Antibiotics are FOOD?!! O__O)

I guess I should rest...

next day, no zombies... I explore entire second floor for stuff...

days passed and no zombies getting in...

checked on fire exits... killed about 50+ zeds for duration of stay... this is the only one they seem to be getting in from...

outdoors are the same... don't want to venture too far out of my safe house...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*logs out*

*logs in again*

*spawns at safe house (office lounge overlooking food court)*

post-23737-0-86814600-1438056966_thumb.j

What's that sound?

bang... bang... bang...

No...

*opens door*

8 zombies in a confined area... what do I do?!

*pushes them all simultaneously and smashes them all with the sledgehammer*

Well... that was... easy...

*closes door and shortly after, the banging starts again...*

More?!!

*breaks floor under door and destroys wall to adjacent room*

*zeds come in from there too...*

*pushes them into hole*

*destroys floor under newly destroyed wall*

post-23737-0-02139300-1438056976_thumb.j

I have food and a functioning sink... but no way out...

tr;dl: I guess the game bugged and the event didn't happen until after I had logged out of the game and it restarted after I got in again... also, antibiotics are still categorized as FOOD I guess... O__O

EDIT: Clarification: It's the "Opening Hours" Challenge Mode... in the first part of the story, the zombies didn't come when 9:00 am rolled in... it only restarted after I logged out and came back in again... O__O

Chapter 2: I'm trapped...

I got myself in a sticky situation like this once hahaha, caused by greed i run into the mall found a gun and tested out the new ammo i found... the mall then got engulfed my zombies. Front entrance blocked by that bloodthirsy horde. Thankfully, earlier i found some nails to i was able to make a rope attach to a window and escape to safety.

Personally, i think firearms should be avoided unless you DO want to take on hordes of zombies. Although they would still play a huge role in the pvp aspect of the game.

Personally, i think firearms should be avoided unless you DO want to take on hordes of zombies. Although they would still play a huge role in the pvp aspect of the game.

guns in this game tend to cause WAY more problems than they solve, and that little group of 15 zombies becomes 300 really damn quick once you start shooting.

guns in this game tend to cause WAY more problems than they solve, and that little group of 15 zombies becomes 300 really damn quick once you start shooting.

The amount of noise they make does really make them a bad choice. I however cant wait for them to release weapons like a croosbow or a bow. Would start playing like daryl from the walking dead.

The amount of noise they make does really make them a bad choice. I however cant wait for them to release weapons like a croosbow or a bow. Would start playing like daryl from the walking dead.

:cry:  :cry:  with the hydrocraft mod we can play as daryl :P

I'm trapped...

I don't want to stay in here... I can't sleep, the couch is comfortable enough but the moans... the moans, they keep calling to me... they want me... they know I'm here... they're just waiting... waiting for me to give up... they know it... I...

If you're reading this, I may have already become one of them... the loneliness... I just couldn't... I have done what I could... if you so choose, you may stay here... I thought I'd already closed off all the entrances... the stairs and escalators... I missed one... the emergency exit... I climbed up to signal the chopper who's been hovering the mall for 2 days... I thought I could...

They followed me... I managed to get away. I sealed off the stairwell... for now... I was bitten... it's only a matter of time...

That's the end of the note... I came by here by accident... I was forced to find shelter from the rain... I was hungry... the mall seemed deserted enough and I found some food behind the counters... I noticed a rope ladder and when I climbed up... there were signs of being inhabited... there were dead bodies piled up on the other room... this place seemed safe enough...

post-23737-0-56416400-1438229808_thumb.j

(I'm sipping a COLD Hot Cuppa O__O I thought it would become a cold cuppa when I put it into the fridge... also, you can make a HOT cuppa without even heating up the water?!)

I rummaged through the cabinets, finding stockpiles of canned food, and weapons, from rolling pins to axes... what disturbed me most... was the number of key chains the people had... the note was signed by Susan Bennet... it seems she was the first one to set up shop here... but an Elizabeth Green had a lot of keys with her... there are about less than 10 key chains here...

*power cuts off*

I jumped out of my seat... I didn't know what to expect... it was only a matter of time before the power got cut off... it's the water I'm worried about...

All these women, inexplicably drawn here... why?

I tried to explore the mall, most of the things of note are already in the room... I saw that there were plenty of doors and windows broken down... I saw piles of the dead... I envisioned the women who have struggled here...

post-23737-0-64257300-1438229797_thumb.j

Their memories... the suffering...

The air was getting cold... I found the elevator... and the stairs... the barricade was broken along with the door... only a couple of them were there... I took care of them with an axe...  and made a pit fall in front of the door...

I came upon a few holes made by my predecessors... they went down into certain stores in the mall... "book naked", a few department stores, and a small hardware store... but all of them were overrun... there was no way out...

Food... water... I'm cold... I kept myself warm...

post-23737-0-81936500-1438229815_thumb.j

(Well, the ceilings were too high and they are made of glass so I thought fire wouldn't spread... and it didn't!! :D)

I'm alright for now... but for how much longer?

Archived