Where can I find recipes for gardening sprays&cooking and so on

Bacardi4ever

I've survived like 3 months but havent managed to find any recipe for farming,cooking. I've found bunch of engineering and electrician ones and angler magazines but none for farming or cooking.

What syfy said. :)

Watch out for books called something like Cooking for Beginners, Farming for Intermediate, etc.

You have to read the book matching your level. If you read a more difficult book, your char won't understand a thing, no exp multiplier. If you read a beginner book when you're already lvl 3+, your char will say "I already know this". The books also only give you faster exp acquisition when doing the actual farming/cooking. It's not like the recipe which (IIRC) once you read it, you know how to make things.

I actually managed to find a magazine on how to make bread. Did find it on a kitchen shelf in some random house in Mauldraugh. As far as I get it - the books are for boosting skills, magazines are for new crafting recipes. So far I found lots of electronics mags teaching you to make and attach sensors, timers to traps, a couple of angle mags, 3 engineering mags (different types of bombs each), "How to use the generator" (yay!), and the cooking magazine teaching to make bread I mentioned before. All but for cooking magazine were found in sheds in West Point.

I've survived like 3 months but havent managed to find any recipe for farming,cooking. I've found bunch of engineering and electrician ones and angler magazines but none for farming or cooking.

What syfy said. :)

Watch out for books called something like Cooking for Beginners, Farming for Intermediate, etc.

You have to read the book matching your level. If you read a more difficult book, your char won't understand a thing, no exp multiplier. If you read a beginner book when you're already lvl 3+, your char will say "I already know this". The books also only give you faster exp acquisition when doing the actual farming/cooking. It's not like the recipe which (IIRC) once you read it, you know how to make things.

I know that since I've already have all the books but I need recipes for mildew,insectide and maybe recipes for traps and stuff. Guess they are pretty rare considering that I haven't find a single recipe on any damaging bombs on my playthroughs

My memory isn't that good but isn't there a new crafting tab? although some things aren't there... O__O

yea you can access it by pressing b but most of the end game stuff like baking,plant disease sprays,trapping and fishing requires learning

snip

snip

I know that since I've already have all the books but I need recipes for mildew,insectide and maybe recipes for traps and stuff. Guess they are pretty rare considering that I haven't find a single recipe on any damaging bombs on my playthroughs

The best place to find recipe magazines is the Zippee store. In magazine shelves you can find hunting, fishing, cooking magazines as well as electronic and engineering magazines. However, there seem to be no farming magazine. So the recipes for insecticides are limited to farmer profession and gardener trait.

Electronic and engineering magazines can also be found in elctronic stores, garages, and mechanics (e.g., car repair store).

Archived