"Thoughtful" notes in multiplayer

I was just trying out multiplayer when I found an underwear on the ground and a notebook called Dear Owner. It says:

Dear Owner,

We didn't take anything while we used your place to cover from the rain. Took the freedom to throw some of your rotten food in a trash bag while we were here. More might have gotten rotten by the time you get back.

-Mekii

Ps. Left you a bag of food that we didn't need.

I also took a few of your painkillers.....Sorry. The rest are left. Right by the panties. That we totally didn't bring.

-Cianyx.

Just thought I'd share it since it made me LOL. Have you found other "thoughtful" notes like this in MP? Is this common? Do you really leave weird notes like that?

I think it would be cool to have a notebook or a blackboard in a common place (like Cortman) and leave it there for survivors to write stuff in. Underwear marker optional.

post-22752-0-63593400-1436556372_thumb.j

post-22752-0-32583800-1436556419_thumb.j

(Edited to fix screenshots)

I've found a few entertaining ones, but not one like that. Most just detail how much they screwed up whether they realized it or not. Strangely most people don't feel the need to write it seems, granted I'd personally love to find more like that one.

I found a diary once in a trash can in a bar where a guy was saying that he was with a group of survivors but got separated he then found a bar and barricaded himself inside and had enough supplies to last him a while and was optimistic to make it, but after a while a zombie showed up outside and it kept banging his head on the door to get in and the guy was too scared to go outside to fight the zombie, Then after a while he started thinking he was losing his mind and then he began thinking that maybe the zombie wasn't really outside and that it was all in his mind, It ended up being too much for the poor guy to handle and he just wanted to be with his wife and 2 young daughters again so he decided to end his own life by drinking 3 bottles of bleach.

When I seen that I nearly fell out of my chair laughing xD

I found a diary once in a trash can in a bar where a guy was saying that he was with a group of survivors but got separated he then found a bar and barricaded himself inside and had enough supplies to last him a while and was optimistic to make it, but after a while a zombie showed up outside and it kept banging his head on the door to get in and the guy was too scared to go outside to fight the zombie, Then after a while he started thinking he was losing his mind and then he began thinking that maybe the zombie wasn't really outside and that it was all in his mind, It ended up being too much for the poor guy to handle and he just wanted to be with his wife and 2 young daughters again so he decided to end his own life by drinking 3 bottles of bleach.

Wish I could read more of that. I like final words. My favorite OHSHIT moment in the whole LOTR trilogy is when they read "We cannot get out. We cannot get out." in the same room where the dead scribe was once trapped. (And then they go ahead and sleep in that room. Because logic.)

I've found a few entertaining ones, but not one like that. Most just detail how much they screwed up whether they realized it or not. Strangely most people don't feel the need to write it seems, granted I'd personally love to find more like that one.

If you can find some more, will you share again in this topic?

Playing on Zeeks Haven server I have maybe 5 or 6 player notebooks I found. Players also write lore on the server forum which the admin team occasionally copies to notebooks in parts and distributes around the world. I quite enjoy the flavor of found survivor tales.

Wish I could read more of that. I like final words. My favorite OHSHIT moment in the whole LOTR trilogy is when they read "We cannot get out. We cannot get out." in the same room where the dead scribe was once trapped. (And then they go ahead and sleep in that room. Because logic.)

Lotr is amazing, I love that part and also the part where the hobbits are being hunted by the horsemen and they set up camp at the side of a hill at night and one of them sets up a camp fire to make sausages because why not lol

If you can find some more, will you share again in this topic?

I assumed that is what we are here for ;)

Archived