PureHatred

Question

I have run into this issue a couple of times now while playing this build on local co-op. Where my starting stat points will double/ Duplicate when i continue my game. For example if i start out with Stout, Thick Skinned, Slow Reader, High Thirst, High Hunger. That turns into: Stout, Thick Skinned, Slow Reader, High Thirst, High Hunger, Stout, Thick Skinned, Slow Reader, High Thirst, High Hunger. I am playing on Custom Sandbox mode, split screened, and this has happened on at least three of our saves.

3 answers to this question

I believe this is related to the item duplication bug. When you load into your game, be sure not to click where the "continue" button was before it disappeared or it'll continue the same game twice by accident with all kinds of nasty side effects. If you just make sure not to click there, it should sort it until the fix goes live. Thanks for the report!

I realized after I posted on here it was in the wrong section....sorry first time on the forums. I did see someone else reported it in the bug tracker section and i commented on it that I was having the same problem.

Archived