This is the section that mentions your mod so here you go.

(x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/498441420/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/client/Placing/Timed Actions/HCStonePillarAction.lua
Loading: C:/Users/Nic/Zomboid/mods/ExpirationFood/media/lua/client/calculateExpiration.lua
Loading: C:/Users/Nic/Zomboid/mods/ExpirationFood/media/lua/client/initTrait.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeakcommands.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeakconditions.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeaktables.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeakwindow.lua
STATE: enter zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState

(x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/498441420/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/client/Placing/Timed Actions/HCStonePillarAction.lua
Loading: C:/Users/Nic/Zomboid/mods/ExpirationFood/media/lua/client/calculateExpiration.lua
Loading: C:/Users/Nic/Zomboid/mods/ExpirationFood/media/lua/client/initTrait.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeakcommands.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeakconditions.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeaktables.lua
Loading: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/108600/503791964/mods/Let Me Speak!/media/lua/client/letmespeakwindow.lua

Seems just to be loading.

Attach the console.txt here and I'll have a look.

Sure, here it is.

Sure, here it is.

I don't see any errors related to LMS in there.

What mods are you using? It might be a compatibility issue.

Sure, here it is.

More than a few, heh.

Cremation - Corpse Disposal

Food Expiration Date

Forged Saw

Hydrocraft

JPM Extended Building Options

Littering

inSayne Movable Furniture

I'd be willing to stop using any except Hydrocraft. In fact, I'll test it with just HC on and see what happens.

I turned off every mod except Hydrocraft and still got the redbox errors. Then turned on only your mod and still got the errors.

I'm not sure what's wrong.

Sure, here it is.

More than a few, heh.

Cremation - Corpse Disposal

Food Expiration Date

Forged Saw

Hydrocraft

JPM Extended Building Options

Littering

inSayne Movable Furniture

I'd be willing to stop using any except Hydrocraft. In fact, I'll test it with just HC on and see what happens.

I turned off every mod except Hydrocraft and still got the redbox errors. Then turned on only your mod and still got the errors.

I'm not sure what's wrong.

It shouldn't conflict with Hydrocraft, as it's always on when I play and I don't have any issues.

Do you have any old installs? Desura, manual installs, etc?

I'm not sure about either of those, really. I got the game from Steam and it updates every time a new version goes live. I'll try and check around.

I've had reports of old Desura installs conflicting with Steam installs, but seeing as you have only DL'd it through Steam then there can't be any other installs.

Have you installed mods the old way, I.E before the Workshop integration?

Yes I have, but don't know which ones I got from where. Should I delete all mods then redownload through steam only?

Edit

I deleted all mods, reinstalled PZ, and then got HC and Speak from the PZ mods website. Still getting the errors when moving even slightly.

Strange. Not sure what else could be causing it.

I'm gettin' the red box as well-- I thought it was just because of the IWBUMS but yeah.

Also disabling conditional speech still doesn't work for me which is a bummer lol

Mind posting the console.txt? Trying to piece together what's happening.

I'm gettin' the red box as well-- I thought it was just because of the IWBUMS but yeah.

Also disabling conditional speech still doesn't work for me which is a bummer lol

Mind posting the console.txt? Trying to piece together what's happening.

I hope you do find out what's wrong as I still want to use the mod :)

Figured out the error!

I've been having an itch to play PZ recently, so I decided to play a new survival game. After right clicking and realizing I had Cheat Menu on, I disabled it, which is when the errors when walking began.

Let Me Speak uses an edited port of Cheat Menu's library of cheats, Cheat Core, so I didn't have to reinvent the wheel which would add a LOT of time onto development.

Each time I update Let Me Speak, I make sure to update its Cheat Core to the one the most recent version that Cheat Menu uses.

I forgot that Let Me Speak still tries to make sure the Cheat Menu Compass Window, which doesn't exist if Cheat Menu is not enabled, is visible every time the player walks so it can update the coordinate information.

So, to cut it short, I basically accidentally sorta kind of made Let Me Speak depend on a nonexistent window from another mod.

And, of course, an error this huge requires a huge fix.

rqwjFKf.png

Namely, a single line of code.

Yeah... Since I usually only play PZ on either multiplayer (where Cheat Menu is not installed on the server, because, y'know.) or when testing my mods with Cheat Menu turned on, I never noticed this error before.

I'm uploading the fix to this bastard of a bug right now, and I apologize for the trouble this has caused.

• 2 years later...

You should put a warning that this Mod makes your poor character curse like a sailor in most of the text. I made a clean version and will be posting it shortly, with attribution supplied, of course.

(If you don't mind, would you mind linking to my clean version when it's up?)

• 3 months later...

ethanwdp

I'm really happy about your mod and I really appreciate it! Both download links are broken or not working. I do not have the steam version of the game so I'm unable to download it and the http://pz-mods.net/gameplay/LetMeSpeak/

link doesn't work and just randomly loads a page like something about cream cheese or something about hacking. I think pz-mods.net is down or doesn't exist anymore and I can only get very strange random redirects outside of the pz-mods.net website or very strange random redirects in the website itself like a related links page mentioning skyrim mods. I think the website has severe problems. Can you please post an alternate download link like an easy dependable site that just lets users download with a click one and done? As of right now I can't download this awesome mod anywhere. Created an account just to post this because it wouldn't let me otherwise. Thank you so much for your hard work!

6 hours ago, bobthejob said:

please please post a direcct download link so gog users can enjoy this mod! thank you! :)

Apologies for the late reply, I don't check this forum much. I've updated the description to include another manual download link.