help modzzzz ploxxx XOXOX

connerfrank22

Question

10 answers to this question

It's an issue with LWJGL, the same library MineCraft is built off of. Do not alt+tab; play in Windowed mode if you find yourself switching often.

Well alt+tab in Minecraft doesn't crash it. It automaticly goes out of fullscreen. Problemsolving...

That . . . well it's better than the alternative, doesn't sound like a solution, just a work around.

It's an issue with LWJGL, the same library MineCraft is built off of. Do not alt+tab; play in Windowed mode if you find yourself switching often.

Well alt+tab in Minecraft doesn't crash it. It automaticly goes out of fullscreen. Problemsolving...

Honestly, there's an awesome quirk when you're playing windowed, and you alt-tab out. I'd almost recommend everyone do it, since the quirk makes my fingers hurt oh so less when moving long distances...

Neeeeever mind. MC just crashed on me when I alt+tabbed :-|

Chances are TIS will look at doing a borderless window in the future. It should eliminate this crash. ;) There are nice things about full-screen exclusive mode, though.

When it doesn't do this for a certain percentage of owners. :(

We'll leave full Full Screen in. Perhaps put a warning or something.

OR, god I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ever tempted to consider a port the game to lwjgl 3 (would be a bit of work) since its built on better windowing management tech and would almost certainly get rid of a ton of these issues.

We'll leave full Full Screen in. Perhaps put a warning or something.

OR, god I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ever tempted to consider a port the game to lwjgl 3 (would be a bit of work) since its built on better windowing management tech and would almost certainly get rid of a ton of these issues.

You know you so enjoy messing with the core engine code in Java... ;)

Honestly, there's an awesome quirk when you're playing windowed, and you alt-tab out. I'd almost recommend everyone do it, since the quirk makes my fingers hurt oh so less when moving long distances...

That . . . well it's better than the alternative, doesn't sound like a solution, just a work around.

Archived