Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

Hi, my friend and I are playing on our private server, and we were wondering how to use this mod? it doesn't seem towork on our 32.3 build (on our server).

Any help please?

(when i put the files in the indicated location, the game crash when starting until i remove the files...)

Hi, my friend and I are playing on our private server, and we were wondering how to use this mod? it doesn't seem towork on our 32.3 build (on our server).

Any help please?

(when i put the files in the indicated location, the game crash when starting until i remove the files...)

For servers that you do not own, the lua checker will crash the game if you have mods installed. This was implemented by the PZ devs to stop griefers from tearing huge servers a new asshole.

In your case, since you own the server, you can install the mod into the server to make it compatible(I'll get to that in a second). This is recommended ONLY for private servers, I'll probably add multiplayer support for server admins only (for public servers) in the near future now that I think about it.

For installing the mod into the server, you have to go into the servertest.ini and add Cheat Menu's mod ID (which is "cheatmenu" without the quotes) to the Mod line to make it look like this:

Mods=cheatmenu

If you have several mods installed, separate the mod ID's with a semi-colon like this(in no particular order):

Mods=exampleModID;cheatmenu

I haven't tested Cheat Menu on servers yet, but this should work. Please reply back if there's any problems.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer.

I edit the file, add the cheatmenu into mods=, put the file into the right folder. But when i start my server it ends up with 

erosion :reading c:\Users\Captain_Kiwii\Eomboid\multiplayer\servertest\erosion.ini

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at zombie.erosion.season.ErosionSeason.dayDiff(ErosionSeason.java:432)
        at zombie.erosion.season.ErosionSeason.setSeasonData(ErosionSeason.java:
345)
        at zombie.erosion.season.ErosionSeason.setDay(ErosionSeason.java:270)
        at zombie.erosion.ErosionMain.start(ErosionMain.java:523)
        at zombie.erosion.ErosionMain.<init>(ErosionMain.java:96)
        at zombie.erosion.ErosionGlobals.Boot(ErosionGlobals.java:27)
        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1121)
        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:251)
server terminated

C:\Games\Project Zomboid>PAUSE
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...

So, i can't connect to it, i remove the cheatmenu from the text files but the problem remains, any idea?

EDit : after backup i tried to delete map_p.bin / map meta / map_t.bin and erosion.ini... still unable to launche the server =(

New server work, so i tried to copy the erosion file from the new to the old one : not working either... please help me, you're my only hope =(

As far as your mod is concerned, it work like a charm (new server). But i would really love to get my own server to work again... ( it was working yesterday, this morning i launch it and the power shut down with my pc, after that i had the error you know)

Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer.

I edit the file, add the cheatmenu into mods=, put the file into the right folder. But when i start my server it ends up with 

erosion :reading c:\Users\Captain_Kiwii\Eomboid\multiplayer\servertest\erosion.ini

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at zombie.erosion.season.ErosionSeason.dayDiff(ErosionSeason.java:432)
        at zombie.erosion.season.ErosionSeason.setSeasonData(ErosionSeason.java:
345)
        at zombie.erosion.season.ErosionSeason.setDay(ErosionSeason.java:270)
        at zombie.erosion.ErosionMain.start(ErosionMain.java:523)
        at zombie.erosion.ErosionMain.<init>(ErosionMain.java:96)
        at zombie.erosion.ErosionGlobals.Boot(ErosionGlobals.java:27)
        at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1121)
        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:251)
server terminated

C:\Games\Project Zomboid>PAUSE
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...

So, i can't connect to it, i remove the cheatmenu from the text files but the problem remains, any idea?

EDit : after backup i tried to delete map_p.bin / map meta / map_t.bin and erosion.ini... still unable to launche the server =(

New server work, so i tried to copy the erosion file from the new to the old one : not working either... please help me, you're my only hope =(

As far as your mod is concerned, it work like a charm (new server). But i would really love to get my own server to work again... ( it was working yesterday, this morning i launch it and the power shut down with my pc, after that i had the error you know)

Delete the YourPCUserNameHere/Zomboid folder, and right click Project Zomboid in your Steam library. Under the Local Content tab of the Properties menu, there'll be a Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

This will restore your game to as it was when you first installed it, uninstalling all mods & wiping the server to a blank slate. Your save games will be untouched.

Delete the YourPCUserNameHere/Zomboid folder, and right click Project Zomboid in your Steam library. Under the Local Content tab of the Properties menu, there'll be a Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

This will restore your game to as it was when you first installed it, uninstalling all mods & wiping the server to a blank slate. Your save games will be untouched.

Aren't all of the sandbox games and such IN the zomboid folder?

Aren't all of the sandbox games and such IN the zomboid folder?

Yeah. If you want to keep anything, just drag it out of the folder and delete the rest. When Steam is done verifying the cache, just do a full replace of the file you want to keep (delete the new file re-added by Steam's cache verification, and move the file you backed up back where it used to be).

However, the file you wanted to keep may have been corrupted. When you back up things after your install corrupts itself, there's a fair chance that you're just backing up a corrupted file. As a rule of thumb, if a file is very important, keep a backup of it before anything in your install gets corrupted. This way, you can have peace of mind knowing that you still have a safe copy of the file.

I apologize that this kind of issue requires a lot of sacrificing of data, but there's no other way to save a corrupted install until the developers fix the things that cause them. As a corrupted install is caused by a sudden power off, which is impossible to detect at a moments notice, there's not really anything the developers can do about it.

• 2 weeks later...

It Would Be Awesome If This Could Spawn in items For Single-Player

Nvm Laptop took a shit...

It Would Be Awesome If This Mod Could Spawn in Items For Single-Player  8-)

Necroforge already does that.

Yes But NecroForge Does not work fo me?

Anyone Could Help Me? I can not Use Necro Forge??? D:

How do i De-Grade to Version 30?

Did you install NecroForge correctly? There should be a small white button in the bottom right corner.

AFAIK, you can't downgrade to a previous full release version.

Ethan, testing these cheats on a new map at the moment. Currently the zombie brush does not work for me at all. Whether I click toggle first, then zombies. Or zombies first then toggle. Makes no difference. Won't spawn any zombies, which is the whole reason I wanted to try this mod out.

Ethan, testing these cheats on a new map at the moment. Currently the zombie brush does not work for me at all. Whether I click toggle first, then zombies. Or zombies first then toggle. Makes no difference. Won't spawn any zombies, which is the whole reason I wanted to try this mod out.

In the console that launches with the game, was there an error?

If there was, a screenshot of what it said would be appreciated.

Buggar, do you know what it was? I actually have two folders for mods in PZ. A hangover from the old versions of the game when you had to play via Desura. I'd just searched for the folder rather than going through the folders myself into Steam, so I was actually running your previous version of Cheat Menu (which still completely works other than zombie brush!). My apologies!

Buggar, do you know what it was? I actually have two folders for mods in PZ. A hangover from the old versions of the game when you had to play via Desura. I'd just searched for the folder rather than going through the folders myself into Steam, so I was actually running your previous version of Cheat Menu (which still completely works other than zombie brush!). My apologies!

Was just about to ask if you were running an old one :P

Glad to hear it works!

Infinite durability on weapons is currenting not working though. Luckily the repair weapons does!

Odd. I've just tested it out on the latest version of this mod, and it indeed does not work.

I'll try getting it to work again.

Anyone Could Help Me? I can not Use Necro Forge??? D:

How do i De-Grade to Version 30?

Did you install NecroForge correctly? There should be a small white button in the bottom right corner.

AFAIK, you can't downgrade to a previous full release version.

Its working for me im just a dumb idiot... .-. I now see the NF button on the bottom right thanks!

Hey I'm wondering Is there any mod for Like Appearences?

Cause you know there are like headphones, earbuds etc Could someoneMAKEarrow-10x10.png it like you could equip those and they would show on your head or back? Like If i wear headphones in PZ (Which i cannot) could someone make a mod if i could wear them it would show?

also the bag on the back it would be awesome and would bring more suspense for me :3 

If anyone has or did Thank You In Advance

Hey I'm wondering Is there any mod for Like Appearences?

Cause you know there are like headphones, earbuds etc Could someoneMAKEarrow-10x10.png it like you could equip those and they would show on your head or back? Like If i wear headphones in PZ (Which i cannot) could someone make a mod if i could wear them it would show?

also the bag on the back it would be awesome and would bring more suspense for me :3 

If anyone has or did Thank You In Advance

Here would be a better place to request that.

I'm pretty bad (as in, I have no clue how to and I have no experience) at 3D modelling, so I don't think I'd be able to do that.

If this actually works for multiplayer online, (only works for the first two players on Split screen) I would like to request making the cheat menu only available to player1(SplitScreen) and allowed players(Online)

It works for multiplayer online, sort of.

If you install the mod on your server, everybody can use it. If you'd like, since Cheat Menu V1.8 is coming right around the corner, I could add a few multiplayer checks to make it available for admins only and the like.

The original scope for the mod was to allow the freedom for you to do whatever you want and be as cheaty as you wanted to be, and to be a great tool for dicking around, easing yourself into the game (if you're a new player), etc. I never made it officially compatible with public multiplayer servers, for two reasons: one, I didn't want this tool to be used by trolls/griefers online who destroy servers and ruin everybody's time, and two, I barely knew how to code when I first made this mod.

Now that I almost know this games engine front to back, and I'm a (somewhat) decent programmer, I will make it compatible for multiplayer servers, and make it only appear for admins.

Not too sure how I would make it fully compatible for Split Screen though, but I'll try.