Additional Hair Colors

Svarog

Here's another tiny mod I made while experimenting with the code for fun. It adds some new hair colors to character creation screen.

PzBZiN8.jpg

They may not be too realistic or anything but who said you can't go crazy in a zombie apocalypse :P Enjoy.

Download: http://pz-mods.net/gameplay/SVGHair/ 

Keep in mind, zombies will get random hair color so if you don't like green haired zombies you can go into the .lua file and remove the colors you don't like :P or you can apply a mutator that comes with the mod that will remove some of the more crazy colors.

Required Version: Project Zomboid Early Access Build 31.13

EDIT: All of my smaller mods can be found in this thread, leave feedback there.

Yea, so I was playing with my own mod and decided that green haired zombies are too ridiculous for me, I updated the mod so now it will come with an optional mutator you can apply that removes colors like green\blue\violet etc. leaving only the ones that don't look crazy in. Just thought I'd let you guys know ;)

Also if anyone is interested in adding his own colors, you can edit the SVGHair.lua and just change the values, it's RGB.

SurvivorDesc.addHairColor(ColorInfo.new(1.00000000000000000,0.00000000000000000,0.00000000000000000, 1)) -- red