[Roleplay][Whitelist][24/7] AGN - NewDawn Roleplay

ModdedTibby

Build 33 doesn't work for multiplayer to my knowledge and even if it does it's extremely buggy.

Hmm im sure that RJ released MP stuff in 33.3. but ok ill wait.

Regardless I'm unsure if it's being updated. The build itself is extremely buggy with frequent crashes and missing sound for a lot of things.

you guys plan to update server for build 33.3 ?

I havent decided to be honest.  I saw they fixed the server dedicated tool, but ive also read that right now the updates are pretty minor and for the new definitions to work i would need to soft wipe server.  I might hold off for just a bit to get some more hot-fixes under build 33's belt. 

I'm mostly concerned about soft wiping the server though

I've been trying to sign up to your forum to apply for the server but unfortunately it's not showing me any kind of verification when trying to create an account. The space next to Verification: is simply blank. I've even tried different browsers but it just won't work for me. Did you guys have that issue before or know what to do to fix it?

I've been trying to sign up to your forum to apply for the server but unfortunately it's not showing me any kind of verification when trying to create an account. The space next to Verification: is simply blank. I've even tried different browsers but it just won't work for me. Did you guys have that issue before or know what to do to fix it?

Turn off adblock or log in through steam/facebook. They have the option

Turn off adblock or log in through steam/facebook. They have the option

We still have the adblock feature on the site?

I will have to look into that and see about removing it.