Exhaustion Display Bug

Lexi

Question

I apologize if this has already been mentioned (I skimmed thread titles but didn't see anything about it, specifically) but I've noticed in my recent games, no matter if I have the runner trait or any other running related trait, that when I grow exhausted, I DO slow down, but I do not see the exhaustion icon pop up. I thought perhaps I wasn't exhausted yet, because it DOES pop up when swinging a weapon too much, and sometimes after running a very long time on characters with more endurance, but if I'm slowing down, does that not mean I'm exhausted just a little? The icon only ever shows up after continuously running after slowing down, and I wasn't sure if this was a bug or if you simply slow down BEFORE becoming exhausted.

Sorry if this isn't actually a bug, I just thought I'd post here, just in case it is.

3 answers to this question

... I wasn't sure if this was a bug or if you simply slow down BEFORE becoming exhausted.

Yeah, you slow down a little before getting the actual exhaustion moodle. Not sure if bug or not. It's been like that for a rather long time.

Having sprinted from West point to Muldraugh several times, I noticed if you hold shift for longer your character does in fact slow down without the moodle showing up (I always thought it was intended to go from sprint to more of a jog for longer distances) you can kick your character back into gear by simply repressing the shift key and he/she will get back to maximum speed again for some time.

Exhaustion simply entails permanent slow down from the get go until you rest that is. I wouldnt really consider it a bug as much as a "unintentional feature" :-D

Archived