Credit to Spyder638 for originally creating the mod.
This is an Item Spawner mod, it uses an ingame window that you can navigate through and spawn items with. it will first pop up when you start the game, and can be reopened by pressing the NumENTER KEY.
I am not sure if i can emphasize this enough but i still attend school (grade 12) so i don't always have time to work on this mod (or shouldn't, but i generally do anyway). So if ANYBODY has any suggestions, bugs reports/fixes, or can and is willing to help me code and get updates for this mod out sooner I URGE you to PM me.
- Spawns a variety of weapons and items
- uses the new UI window to select the item you want without having to memorize codes
- graphics glitch with [22.214.171.124], has yet to appear in [126.96.36.199]
- if one of the tabs from ZSpawn gets dragged it will go back to where you wanted to move it from and a ghost frame will carry with you outside of the ZSpawn window and only goes away if you close the ZSpawn window
- an updated items list to include recently added items
Make the ZSpawn Window more efficient
Installation for PZomboid 188.8.131.52 and lower:
- unzip the file
- open the ZSpawn Folder
- move the Media folder into your ProjectZomboid Folder
Installation for PZomboid 184.108.40.206+:
- unzip the file
- move the ZSpawn Folder into your mods folder that is inside your ProjectZomboid Folder
ZSpawn.zip 14.61KB 56 downloads
ZSpawn 0.3.zip 13.83KB 61 downloads
ZSpawn 0.3* (220.127.116.11 compatible):
Zspawn 0.3.zip 87.27KB 180 downloads
*in 0.3 [18.104.22.168] compatible version the ZSpawn window no longer automatically spawns when you start the game, but you can still just open it the normal way.
ZSpawn 0.3.2 (22.214.171.124 compatible):
Zspawn (0.3.2).zip 111.13KB 760 downloads
- now plays a lot friendlier with the game, and frame rates when you constantly need to close and reopen it
- major credit to ExcentriCreation for providing us with this fix
- *****IMPORTANT***** Now you need to press the ~ KEY to open ZSpawn
Again major Credit to Spyder638 for originally creating the mod. You can find his original thread here.