PZ wont start macbok pro osx 10.6

zombienotworking

Question

hi guys, il try and keep this short, i downloaded this game and it fails to load every time, it appears in the task bar for half a second before vanishing, some times loading the first black box saying "PZ is loading" before vanishing.

fixes ive tried:

when i select the local fles and open "package content" i select "macOs" and open the "JavaAppLauncher" i get this error in terminal:

Last login: Mon Mar 23 12:16:30 on ttys001
/Users/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/Project\Zomboid.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher ; exit;
mac-a1150s-MacBook-Pro-15 /Users/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/Project\Zomboid.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher ; exit;
Mon Mar 23 12:38:02 mac-a1150s-MacBook-Pro-15.local JavaAppLauncher[625] <Error>: kCGErrorInvalidConnection: CGSGetCurrentCursorLocation: Invalid connection
Mon Mar 23 12:38:02 mac-a1150s-MacBook-Pro-15.local JavaAppLauncher[625] <Error>: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
logout

[Process completed]

ive updated Java, made sure permisions are set correctly (i think), uninstalled/reinstalled the game several times... oh and ive set steam overlay off.

any other ideas would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

1 answer to this question

Archived