A Few 3D Models for Project Zomboid

WolfeClaw

I believe the weapon models shown in the OP are now implemented into ORMtnMan's Real Guns mod, I'd highly suggest you guys check it out!

I haven't been active for a good couple of months, and I apologize for that. Truth is I've just been occupied with other projects, but I hope to return at some point to continue creating content for you guys to use.

Yes, please come back!  :mrgreen:  Also, yes all are implemented except for the hunting rifle...I didn't see that one... Did I miss it?

I believe the weapon models shown in the OP are now implemented into ORMtnMan's Real Guns mod, I'd highly suggest you guys check it out!

I haven't been active for a good couple of months, and I apologize for that. Truth is I've just been occupied with other projects, but I hope to return at some point to continue creating content for you guys to use.

Yes, please come back!  :mrgreen:  Also, yes all are implemented except for the hunting rifle...I didn't see that one... Did I miss it?

Didn't think it was needed, honestly. If you could use it, I can probably throw some files your way, but as of right now I'm in no position to do all the exporting and what not.  :D

Didn't think it was needed, honestly. If you could use it, I can probably throw some files your way, but as of right now I'm in no position to do all the exporting and what not.  :D

Yeah, I don't have a bolt-action rifle model yet... I have been using the SKS model as a placeholder. Send me por-favor and I'll see if I can stumble my way onto how to convert it. :-D

As we get seemingly closer and closer to being able to create custom 3D models for Project Zomboid, I felt as though it was appropriate to start giving some resources to those that wish to delve deeper into the clockwork of the game.

[...]

Final Words:

I'm sure that The Indie Stone will make much better versions of these when they are ready, but for now I feel as though it gives people the option to mess around with the tools that are currently available and hopefully implement these into the game. 

[...]

I would love to see this ingame :D  Maybee we could kidnap a dev to get in this thread and advice us on how we could import these as a mod ? :)

As we get seemingly closer and closer to being able to create custom 3D models for Project Zomboid, I felt as though it was appropriate to start giving some resources to those that wish to delve deeper into the clockwork of the game.

[...]

Final Words:

I'm sure that The Indie Stone will make much better versions of these when they are ready, but for now I feel as though it gives people the option to mess around with the tools that are currently available and hopefully implement these into the game. 

[...]

I would love to see this ingame :D  Maybee we could kidnap a dev to get in this thread and advice us on how we could import these as a mod ? :)

If you are OK with my solution ModelLoader, you can write a quick mod to add it in-game as a custom item with its own model.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/14845-b32-v106java-modelloader/

Instructions for Lua are included. :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...