The hang over is real...

Any quick cures for a hang over? I'm dying right now. lol Last night was a bit crazy. Had some crazy old lady threaten to call the cops on me for throwing cans in her yard (which I wasn't. I was throwing them in a bucket.) and then after she told me to go stand out in the rain I took the hint and left. :P But seriously, any quick fixes to this hang over I'm feeling? 

If not that's okay, anyone have any funny drunk stories they would like to share? :D

Eat well, drink lots of water, take a pain killer, go back to sleep. That's as good as it's going to get. There's no magic unfortunately.

If not that's okay, anyone have any funny drunk stories they would like to share? :D

I once slept in a train station's elevator with a friend of mine a few years back. We had gotten the great idea of walking about 20km to his place from mine. We got about half way there and we started getting tired and sleepy. We then just decided to take a few hours of sleepy time so we could take the train. It was interesting to wake up to vertical movement when someone ordered the lift.

The headache is likely from dehydration. So drink plenty of fluids to re-hydrate. Caffeine is great for reducing headaches (#1 ingredient in Excedrin 'the headache medicine'). Greasly slop food for some reason always makes me feel better as well.

My all too often procedure is:

1. Pound water before going to bed! (probably too late for you on this one, but its the single most important thing to do!)
  2. Pound water when I wake up!
  3. Expunge whatever my body demands.
  4. Eat some multi-vitamins (especially B vitamins).
  5. Eat greasy slop food (breakfast diners are awesome for this).
  6. Sleep more if needed.

Eat well, drink lots of water, take a pain killer, go back to sleep. That's as good as it's going to get. There's no magic unfortunately.

I once slept in a train station's elevator with a friend of mine a few years back. We had gotten the great idea of walking about 20km to his place from mine. We got about half way there and we started getting tired and sleepy. We then just decided to take a few hours of sleepy time so we could take the train. It was interesting to wake up to vertical movement when someone ordered the lift.

So funny. xD

Archived