The Drunk moodle is linked to the level of hunger?

Maska_zgz

After many tests, I discovered today why often the drunk moodle not appear after consume whiskey or any other object with tag "Alcoholic = TRUE". Apparently, the moodle is linked to hunger. I mean, if you drink whiskey, and your hunger level is negative, the alcoholic effect does not appear. Never.  But when hunger level is positive, the alcoholic effect appears without problems...

If I can keep my character in a low level of hunger steadily, I could get to drink more than ten bottles of whiskey with no alcoholic effect. This is very bad and strange for any player who wants to drink whiskey, and wants to get drunk. It is rare the link of the alcoholic effect to a positive level of hunger. And the trouble is that this can not be changed through lua, according to I think.

It is possible to change or avoid this somehow? I have personal interest on this, due to my mod, but also I think it's a little weird this link of these two factors of the game.

Thanks in advance.

If they wanted to be closer to realism then you should get drunk more easily when hungry than with a full stomach.

Seems like a bug with the game engine. I can't think of how to fix this with mods, you may just have to wait until it gets patched.

It is possible to change or avoid this somehow?

I believe what you're describing is the same as this bug:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/tracker/issue-1408-moodle-does-not-work-properly/

I think the fix went into 31.4, which was released last night. (Well, last night in my time zone anyway.)

EDIT: Aaaaaaand I just noticed that that's your bug. Sorry. Was trying to be helpful, ended up with egg on my face.

Edited by jefferyharrell