Enhance nofirespread and Create Corpse Decay

Zeek

Currently fire does not spread, but it will destroy most things without mercy, which still allows grieving to a moderate extent. Preferably a FireBurnsDownObejects = false  in the server settings would be wonderful.  

Spawning hordes.. say around 1000 will cause considerable FPS lag for players, even worse is the corpses laying waste on the ground so hard to remove without mods or soft-wipe..  Please make these options possible.    

/removecorpses (all that are loaded in chunks or viewable)

DecayCorpsesTimer = x (hours in game to remove existing corpses)

Thank you for the hard work Devs! We will be releasing our Admin LUA tools to the public once we've finished testing some new feature as well. =)

Well you're shooting them in the head or smashing it in to kill them. Without the brain to function the synapses for muscle movement or any of the senses it would just be a useless lump of meat. Burning would be kind of cool it you wanted to use the bodies as some sort of zombie repellent.

I think a corpse decay is necessary after awhile.

Make it take 3-4 days in game and just have zombies added to the respawn count elsewhere to bring some extras back to replace the dead ones. This would allow for when a server has a mass zombie killing and then the next few respawns would have extra zombies popping up in some areas. (Would make traveling harder as the zombies might pop up in a road that was not traveled in lately and lie in wait for someone thinking it would be completely safe.)

Things outside of containers should also degrade over time or break apart faster.

Food left out rots faster than it would if you had put it in a bag/crate regardless.

Anything with durability should break apart somewhat if left out in the weather and not properly stored.

I think some zombies could be gave professions soon that modifies how they might look and what loot they might have.

IE:

• You ran into a zombie wearing a doctors/nurses/medics/ambulance drivers uniform they might have medical supplies on the dead bodies.
  • Sport Player Outfit: Based on what type of sports outfit they might have something unique on them like a bat or a helmet etc.
  • Fireman outfit zombie might have an axe or raincoat or firemans hat etc.

Stuff like that would be nice.

Bumping

Do not bump topics unless you have something more to contribute to it.

If the topic is popular, it'll sustain itself.

Nothing in the rules against it. I wouldn't consider it spam since it's purpose is clear and that's to place the thread in a more notable and viewable area of traffic. I thank you for your concern as a moderator though. =)

Bumping

Nothing in the rules against it. I wouldn't consider it spam since it's purpose is clear and that's to place the thread in a more notable and viewable area of traffic. I thank you for your concern as a moderator though. =)

This isn't a negotiation. Unless the thread is something like your server info thread or you're contributing to it, don't bump.

If you do it again in the future, you'll receive a warning.

Bumping

This isn't a negotiation. Unless the thread is something like your server info thread or you're contributing to it, don't bump.

If you do it again in the future, you'll receive a warning.

I wasn't negotiating. I was simply stating a fact of the matter to my interpretation. I'm sorry if you take it the wrong way, since it is not my intent to argue or debate semantics. I just think it's fair that if this is an issue,  then the rules stating it as such, should be more clear so these types of things do not happen. As such, this wouldn't have been an issue. =D

Again I'm sorry.

As it's something most people know is frowned upon in online communities, it's not directly stated in the rules. Luckily, we can just let people know not to bump when it happens (in the very rare occasion, this being the first time in over a year I can pull to mind). So now you know, and eveyone can move on. Thanks for understanding.

As it's something most people know is frowned upon in online communities, it's not directly stated in the rules. Luckily, we can just let people know not to bump when it happens (in the very rare occasion, this being the first time in over a year I can pull to mind). So now you know, and eveyone can move on. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks, can we update the rules for the forums so it can be more official? Just want to help push this into a more clear statement that mods can point to in case anyone else does it. Again, sorry if I'm being a pain. Just trying to help not create a scene or anything even though my thread has already been derailed.. Like always lol.