Zeek's Haven [24/7 US East|NY Server][PVP][CSpawns][24GB RAM][Weekly Soft Wipes][Monthly Hard Wipes]

RichCoconut

I play on this server all the time and all of a sudden it asks me for a password? I never had one? I just want to play with my master carpenter... Can't even make a new character with a password. Just tells me the account doesn't exist... Im all out of ideas on how to log in again... I absolutely love your server tho. best one ive been on and only one I bother to play on. 

(Edit) I saw someone else ask about this and Zeek said to just make a password.. after about 20 attempts I can verify that isnt working for me lol.. same with starting a new character. 

Rich keeps changing it to closed so only people who made passwords for their character originally could get on. I'm not sure why he keeps locking the server to people who set passwords on their characters. I changed it back.

Rich keeps changing it to closed so only people who made passwords for their character originally could get on. I'm not sure why he keeps locking the server to people who set passwords on their characters. I changed it back.

Hacking/people using multiple IPs to get around bans.

I'm assuming it's related to this: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/14157-does-banning-actually-work/#entry176936

Hacking/people using multiple IPs to get around bans.

I'm assuming it's related to this: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/14157-does-banning-actually-work/#entry176936

Yeah I was just talking to him. *sigh* I'm at my parents and don't really have a computer to use. So I can't do much outside of RDP on my phone. Which is painful.  No luck finding a Java Netcoder on my end.

We're looking for more admins for Zeek's Haven. If anyone is interested please contact me or RichCoconut.

Requirements:

- Familiarity with PZ servers commandlines and operations.

- Maturity to have self control over abuse of powers and to handle sensitive situations appropriately.

- Willingness to run or help run events and maintain balance.

- Ability to leave personal issues or favoritism with other players outside of professional duties required to admin fairly to all players.

Age Minimum 16, access to a microphone, and use of TeamSpeak.

Hello i just got banned from Zeeks Haven by Richadmin i think reason was spamming but i didnt spam anything just asked if someone lost some chips because they were laying all over westpoint so if i could get unbanned would be most appreciated thanks

We're looking for more admins for Zeek's Haven. If anyone is interested please contact me or RichCoconut.

Requirements:

- Familiarity with PZ servers commandlines and operations.

- Maturity to have self control over abuse of powers and to handle sensitive situations appropriately.

- Willingness to run or help run events and maintain balance.

- Ability to leave personal issues or favoritism with other players outside of professional duties required to admin fairly to all players.

Age Minimum 16, access to a microphone, and use of TeamSpeak.

A European based admin wouldn't hurt either. No admin on during that time and it can get pretty hectic.

Hey all, thanks for the warm fuzzy first day as an Admin for Zeek's (or is it Zeke's? I can never be sure).  
Unfortunately, I hit a bit of a technical snag but we're trying to work it out (could be a real bug), so check it out in the Server -> help wiki if you have any insights, that'd be great :)

Anywho, it was awesome to meet you all and I can't wait to get back in there and help out this wonderful server some more.  For anyone wondering I operate on the EST clock but I'm a bit of a Zomboidaholic despite my RL responsibilities (and yes Suede, a European based admin is something that Zac and Rich feel is important too). 

I am pretty approachable and essentially I exist solely to alleviate some of the pressure and strain on Rich and Zac (I can do anything they can do better :D), so if you have any questions, spiffos and/or various admin stuff that can be handled by anyone, by all means get at me if you can so we can all focus a little better on coming up with cool events for everyone.  Teamwork and Friendship! :D

Feel free to add me on steam community.com/id/ZombieHobbes or here on the ISF.  Cheers. 

THE GREAT CANADIAN LUMBERJACK COMPETITION

PVE / Hack & Build / McCoy Logging Co. (Muldraugh)

Calling all builders!  The Great Canadian Lumberjack Challenge is now open to applicants for registration!

A series of challenges that should come as no challenge for any burly, syrup-swilling , man's man (or woman).

This 2 day (in game) PVE Event aims to celebrate the greatest builders of our crazy mixed-up times. It's our safest event yet!

Grand prize winner!! : Competitor with the highest score at the end will receive 10 boxes of nails, a Construction Loot Bag, a mini fridge and a spiffo poster for their base

Second place! : the runner up will be awarded 5 boxes of nails and a Construction Loot Bag: (contains various locks and hard to find items)

All other competitors will have their points traded in for nails. Everyone's a winner!

Registration will be held for 24 hours, the event starts Friday @ 9PM EST

First come, first serve. The first 6 qualifying applicants will be announced Friday @ 5PM EST 

Participants must be prepared to build stairs and bring their own ropes, hammer and Axe. Everything else will be provided by McCoy Logging Co.

Challenge 1: Log Choppin & Haulin' Race  
Challenge 2: Tallest Tower /
Challenge 3: Barricade Race /
Challenge 4: Raider Trapping /
Challenge 5: Horde Defense /

And a super secret Bonus Round for extra goodies

To enter: send a message with your character's name and a brief bio (for a possible broadcast, hilariousness is encouraged) to Hobbes on The IndieStone Forum or to Zombie Hobbes on Steam.

The Great Canadian Lumberjack Challenge! Hosted and sponsored by McCoy Logging Co. in Muldraugh, Kentucky

Post updated with official forum link.

Zeekshaven.Freeforums.net - find/start a group, keep up with the latest and upcoming events, leave us some suggestions, general feedback, lore, event ideas, your life's story. Appeal a ban, report a griefer or just involve yourself with the buzzing community and be sure to check out Paradise Falls, a PVP safe zone (player operated/Admin protected) located at the Sunstar Motel in Muldraugh.