[EU|FR] FCS Team Server [RP|PVP|AutoWhiteList] [24/7|AutoRestarts] [NoMods|LootsRespawn|ZombiesRespawn]

CorneliusJack

========================================================================================================

:ph34r:  FCS Team - New Project Zomboid Server  :ph34r: 

========================================================================================================

Name:

[EU|FR] FCS Team Server [RP|PVP|AutoWhiteList] [24/7|AutoRestarts] [NoMods|LootsRespawn|ZombiesRespawn]

Features:

- RP / PVP- Loots / Zombies Respawn- No Mods- 24/7- Auto Restarts (02am / 08am / 02pm / 08pm (GMT+1))

IP:

Port:

Hosted by:

Nitrado

Available Player Slots:

Public:

Yes (in the beginning)

Whitelist:

Yes

FCS Team Website:

http://fcsteam.enjin.com/

Settings:

PVP=truePauseEmpty=falseGlobalChat=trueOpen=trueAutoCreateUserInWhiteList=trueDisplayUserName=trueSafetySystem=trueShowSafety=trueSpawnItems=Base.WaterBottleFull,Base.Crisps,Base.CrispsDefaultPort=16261Map=Muldraugh, KYPublic=trueMaxPlayers=32HoursForLootRespawn=72MaxItemsForLootRespawn=6HoursForZombiesRespawn=6IncreaseZombieRespawnBy=150

Rules:

ROLE PLAY

Upon creating your character and entering the server, you are required to act like that character at all times, interacting with the world and other people like your character would.

CHARACTER NAME

Give your character a normal first name, preferably a last name too (but not required). Nicknames are okay too. Just as long as your character has an identifier that would make sense in the real world.

HOUSE / BASE

You may claim a house and/or base as your own. You cannot claim another players already claimed house/base. Theft is allowed against do not destroy the house and/or base on your way. Respect the work of other players.

You are not allowed to claim a base in any of the following locations:
- Medical facilities
- Warehouses
- Weapon storages
- Any building/area with specialized loot.

PVP

PvP is enabled but you are on an RP server, do not forget and be fair play.

FIRES ARE PROHIBITED

Until a better way of controlling fire within the game is implemented, starting a fire and letting it spread is not allowed. Campfires may still be used for cooking, as long as it is kept in control.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: HAVE FUN!

Have fun and make sure to play in a way that only enhances the fun had by the people around you.

More information about the server rules can be found on the FCS Team Website:rolleyes: 

When i logged in to your server first time i got scared by the fast zombies.

On the other servers i played, the zombies were lagging as hell, always dis- and re-appearing.

On your server, it is the first time i get a real nice ping (<40) all the time.

So i hope we will have much fun there.