Leftover Abandoned Foods Mod

kinyoshi

People left food in their ovens and microwaves before they ran off!!
Better eat it!!

This mod makes uncooked food spawn in ovens and microwaves.

Made for suggestion post here.

I tried making cooked, burnt and rotten food spawn but ran into problems, so I just made it this way.

DOWNLOAD: Main (PZ-Mods) || Mirror (My Dropbox)

Edited by kinyoshi

don't post, just wait, setting links up, be patient..

If I ever see a post like this again, Kinyoshi, I've a mind to delete it on the spot.

Write your post in Word or Notepad or some non-Microsoft product that I've not had to experience, if you really must . . .  . . . what ever the hell this content-free post is.

c7hkorE.png

• 1 year later...

That seems a bit harsh, EG. It goes beyond being informative and quickly turns insulting.

That said, I like the idea of a leftovers mod. It makes sense to me to differentiate between "stale" food and "leftovers," especially when food is the primary challenge of the game. Outside of being food.

That seems a bit harsh, EG. It goes beyond being informative and quickly turns insulting.

It was a bad habit of Kinyoshi's to make a large number of posts, like this one, in a very short period of time.

While I understand your viewpoint, he really did need this advice and this warning.

Then there's the matter of the date of this post.

That said, I like the idea of a leftovers mod. It makes sense to me to differentiate between "stale" food and "leftovers," especially when food is the primary challenge of the game. Outside of being food.

Thank you Steve. This and the warning were why I stopped modding. My apologies EnigmaGrey for having ideas.