Ground item scale ?

EvaN

I would like to change how big/small an item look when dropped on the floor, but I can't find which file I have to modify ? Also Google didn't help (but maybe I did it wrong).

Is it a value inside a code line or should I rescale said item's icon ?

Help please ?

When I created a custom item and accidentally used a PNG that was twice the size it should have been, the item showed up huge in the game. Since messing around with changing icon sizes would be difficult in the already packed sheets, mostly due to their not being enough empty space for bigger icons, I'd suggest overwriting the base item and putting in your own custom icon of the appropriate size.

Basically that would mean creating a file in your mod /media/scripts folder like myitems.txt, having it extend Base, then copying in the code for the item, and finally changing the icon value. You put the new icon in /media/textures for your mod, with a name like Item_whatever.png, where "whatever" is the name you want the icon to have.

module Base{    imports    {        Base    }    item TinnedSoup    {        Weight	=	0.8,        Type	=	Normal,        DisplayName	=	Canned Soup,        Icon	=	whatever.png,    }}

Please do not that if you were to say use a double sized icon, the item would be double size on the ground when you dropped it AND in your inventory list, which could make the inventory display a little odd.