Splint help?

Ilssm

I am currently using the early access build version 30.9; I'm a little over one month in on regular survival. While building something on the second floor of my base, I accidently fell and fractured right shin.

From what I've looked up and from what I understand, I SHOULD have what I need to make a splint (One ripped sheet, a sturdy stick and/or a tree branch).

I currently have 8 ripped sheets, 1 tree branch, 16 sturdy sticks and 1 regular sheet all in my inventory and I am not getting an option to make a splint.

Am I doing something wrong?

I am currently using the early access build version 30.9; I'm a little over one month in on regular survival. While building something on the second floor of my base, I accidently fell and fractured right shin.

From what I've looked up and from what I understand, I SHOULD have what I need to make a splint (One ripped sheet, a sturdy stick and/or a tree branch).

I currently have 8 ripped sheets, 1 tree branch, 16 sturdy sticks and 1 regular sheet all in my inventory and I am not getting an option to make a splint.

Am I doing something wrong?

The problem might be that making a splint hasn't been implemented to the game yet. I've just looked through the items and recipes scripts and there doesn't seem to be any sign of splints. So its either not there or named differently.

no, splints are definitely part of the game. have had several broken legs myself.

bring up the health box by pressing H, place the rags and stick, branch or plank in your main inventory, then right click directly where it says fractured shin. the option to splint should come up.

watch this quick video, only 6 minutes http://www.twitch.tv/syfy2k4/c/5683232

no, splints are definitely part of the game. have had several broken legs myself.

bring up the health box by pressing H, place the rags and stick, branch or plank in your main inventory, then right click directly where it says fractured shin. the option to splint should come up.

watch this quick video, only 6 minutes http://www.twitch.tv/syfy2k4/c/5683232

Thanks, worked like a charm. I appreciate the help!