[EU][24/7][PVP/PVE] SafeHouse Heaven!

sweetcandyflip

SERVER STATUS: ONLINE

SERVER INFO

Hey Guys and Girls! Welcome to Safehouse Heaven, the new Server for more experienced Players! There are Huge Hordes of Zombies waiting for you. They will kill you pretty Fast.

The Zombies on this Server are extra Strong and you will have trouble to find Food, Weapons or anything else.

Why should i play on this Server then?

Since PZ 30.6 lacks difficulty, this Server tries to achieve what Build 31 will do. Operation kill you before Lategame! So if you look for the Real Apokalypse come and take a look.

I am also building up a Twitch Stream to promote the game and the Server:

http://www.twitch.tv/sweetcandyflip

Name: [EU][24/7][PVP/PVE] SafeHouse Heaven!

Server Location: Germany
IP: ger25.fragnet.net

Port: 16261

Hosted by: Fragnet
Available Player Slots: 64

Version: Build 30.6

Public: Yes
Whitelist: Yes

(Players can create Accounts when entering a PWD)

Starting Items: Baseball Bat, Tinned Food, Tin Opener

Loot: Very Rare

Zombies Pop: Insane

Zombies Respawn: Very Fast

Daylength: 1 Day = 2 H Real Time

Last Reset 02.12.2014!!

Hope to see you around soon!

Best regards

Michael (Evil Admin Operator (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) )

Had quite some fun last night ! I was Louis, playing with my friend Bill !

We met Ray during our journey, cool guy but after our 3rd death we were too tired to come back again, sorry if we let you down Ray :)

About the server, there's just one thing that bothers me : the superhuman strenght, they break doors and windows way too fast and at some point the map ends up without any door or windows left, which is kind of a bummer.
And also, "Super cold weather" will be better when we actually have warm clothing and stuff, right now it just makes people very slow during winter as you can't carry a heat source with you !

Had quite some fun last night ! I was Louis, playing with my friend Bill !

We met Ray during our journey, cool guy but after our 3rd death we were too tired to come back again, sorry if we let you down Ray :)

About the server, there's just one thing that bothers me : the superhuman strenght, they break doors and windows way too fast and at some point the map ends up without any door or windows left, which is kind of a bummer.

And also, "Super cold weather" will be better when we actually have warm clothing and stuff, right now it just makes people very slow during winter as you can't carry a heat source with you !

First of all thx for the Feedback :)

I try to adjust settings everyday!

You should try to set up a base outside of the cities. The Farm in the North is a nice place to live and if you need supplys you go on a scavenge mission into town!

The Superhuman strengh is kinda crazy i know but there are so many server which are too easy so i wanted to make a real hard one :)

I already changed the weather settings to normal cause its annoying and set the rain from very rainy (easy mode) to very dry!

First of all thx for the Feedback :)

I try to adjust settings everyday!

You should try to set up a base outside of the cities. The Farm in the North is a nice place to live and if you need supplys you go on a scavenge mission into town!

The Superhuman strengh is kinda crazy i know but there are so many server which are too easy so i wanted to make a real hard one :)

I already changed the weather settings to normal cause its annoying and set the rain from very rainy (easy mode) to very dry!

You're welcome ! thanks for the hardcore server, I missed a good hardcore server for a long time ^^

Yeah we had our "base" on the outskirt of Muldraugh, at Twiggy's down south. Wasn't really a base tho, more like a place above the ground to breath xD

Cool change about the weather !

Tho, if I can add a last opinion about Superhuman strenght, what makes it very difficult on your server isn't the fact they're very strong, but it's mainly the insane number, the fact they're tough to kill, and that they hear you as soon as you start attacking one of them. The superhuman strenght just makes it impossible to barricade doors & windows since they break too fast, and they insta kill you instead of bitting you and letting you die in 2 or 3 days ^^