HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

MrZombifiedGamer

*Lets start by listening to my rant. After we'll all say something or a few things we're thankful for. I'll start it off.*

To all mah Canuck and 'Murican brothers and sisters out there, give a little thanks, eat a little Turkey and be annoyed by children the world over! :D

Maybe even do a bit of shopping at IKEA because why not? Speaking of IKEA did you know the vikings were *actually* the first to arrive to this continent? Aside from the natives I mean. Apparently they left after someone killed someone or something. I imagine after that I wouldn't want to hang around either. 

Anyways, show some love! Even y'all out there that don't celebrate thanksgiving go ahead and name something you're thankful for! That's what we do on thanksgiving, name stuff we're thankful for..... I'll start.

I'm thankful for the PZ community and my wonderful awesome brother and my girlfriend and especially for this punch I'm drinking and the awesome game I'll be playing sooner or later and for The Walking Dead and my house and my yard and my loving doggy Sadie! 

Now you, can be one or multiple. You pick. :D

Also, I am aware it isn't Thanksgiving yet but I wanted to get this out early just in case something came up. Anyway, show some love! :D

I ain't neither 'Can or 'Nuck, but I'll pop in and give thanks to my teachers who took me in and chose me (and 15 others) from 215 other applicants to study my favourite subject, sound and movies! I've had fun every single day I've been there and I'm very grateful of every day!

Have a happy thanksgiving for me!

:)

Ahhh Thanksgiving, always makes me think about that quote saying something like : "USA, the place where people steps on each other's face for cheaper goods they don't need, the day after they're supposed to be thanksful for what they already have"

Happy Thanksgiving to people celebrating it tho ^^

Thank you Johnny and you aren't going to list something you're thankful for? You don't have to celebrate it to do that. :P Always good to have a reminder. 

Haha, I am greatful for what I have, live in, and who I love.....

Good?  I am really lucky to have what I have ^_^ .

I am also greatful that PZ was made.... Favourite game <3

Heheheheheeeeee.

Yes, it's that time of year again when we as one great nation, feast in remberence of the genocide of the native peoples.

*goes from deep moment back to stuffing face with food*

No, we did that after... Lol

I'm kidding of course. We can debate this subject if you want but I would prefer not do it on these forums. Especially around so many people, I don't trust numerous people to keep a conversation civilized. You know how it is, no offense to anyone here, just saying that it only takes one person being rude to cause things to go down hill. I do enjoy civil debates but I just don't like people being rude to each other. We have to stand together in this apocalypse and if we kill each other then I wont have anyone to trip! D:

Anyways, it's not important either way. Happy Thanksgiving to all and make sure to drink lots and not to drive and don't jump off of any roofs cause that's dangerous!  :mad: YOU CAN'T FLY!!! YOU'RE NOT A BIRD!!!!

Sorry for editing this comment so much. Just wanted to emphasis that you can't fly cause you're not a bird so don't try to jump off roofs and flap your arms. It doesn't work, I've tried it, trust me.

i don't know anything about thanksgiving instead of the turkeys - what do i need to celebrate it?

idk why I couldn't quote this in my previous comment but nothing, just some Turkey and a lot of love for your fellow man. :D

Happy Thanksgiving  one and all, whether 'Murican or not.

have a nice relaxing day, maybe play some PZ, and just enjoy yourselves.

tomorrow The Madness begins, so conserve your energy today.

heh, we think the mall is bad in PZ....wait till Black Friday begins tomorrow. will make the PZ mall look like paradise

Archived