Some suggestions maybe?

CuervoD

Been a while following and playing Zomboid now and really really immersed in the game. But there are somethings that i really wanna see while playing the game that would mostly make the game awesome-er! 

- Bows and Arrow - Cos they really count for silent weapons! 

- Sit on a chair and can read or fish or sit near a campfire - much more realistic whilst being in Mp

- Generated electricity - thought i saw this somewhere and seemed like a good idea
- Abandoned Army bases - Cos they were here to help but instead they got over run and left in a hurry
- Armour - Jackets, Bullet proof, Army coats, Tutu (dont know who will take that but anyway)

- Smith - You can actually repair your axe full and sharpen it? 
- Machete - Slicing and Dicing was never this good
- Letters / Journals / Reports - See what happened before, during and after the outbreak
- Working radios - Still static but wait there is something coming...its music? and a survivor?
- Bait - Roll a mouse ham into a ball and throw it among the horde...now run before they actually smell you!

- Pets - This dog was with me since i was this high and never left my side! 
- Coolers - once the electricity fades, where we gonna store fresh food?
- Wooden nails - Cos once the nails are out, someone has got to pay! 
- Lockpick - I really dont want a horde on me right now and im sleepy

- Showers - cos running for a month around you get to stink and scent atracts zombies

Anything else pls add below! thanks! ^_^

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting-unofficial/

much of this is already planned and has been discussed quite a bit.

but showers/toilets/hygiene are a Definite No

but the Black Smith has caused some rather spirited discussion. i doubt that will come along as part of the Vanilla Game....but mods may be a whole different story

- Bows and Arrow - planned

- Sit on a chair and can read or fish or sit near a campfire - planned

- Generated electricity - planned
- Abandoned Army bases - planned, the map is located near For Knox for a reason ;)
- Armour - planned

- Smith - it's been discussed quite extensively, if you do a little search. The basic consensus is that something like sharpening might be plausible, but not making anything out of scratch.
- Machete - planned
- Letters / Journals / Reports - it's been suggested before, but I'm not 100% if it's been confirmed. You can already leave notes in mp iirc. And there actually was a wip mod for something like this a while ago.
- Working radios - radios are planned, you'll be hearing the events on what's been going down in the town. Same with tv. If you're talking about broadcasting your own radio stuff check this.
- Bait - If we're going with the Max Brooks lore that the devs have quoted as an influence, zombies don't go after dead things.

- Pets - Semi-cautiosly going to say planned
- Coolers - something along to root cellars are planned I think, so that's one. and You can always hook up your fridge to the generator.
- Wooden nails - I don't necessarily agree that you should have an infinite supply of building materials... You can already have "infinite" nails from zombies. Oh, and there's a great mod for this here!
- Lockpick - There's a mod for this here.

- Showers - I agree with showering at least once a month, but the devs don't want to add any negative buffs if you don't. You'll probably be able to do it at some point but it'll be something that you don't have to do in order to play normally.

As syfy said, check out the link he posted and try doing a few searches before suggesting. Also it's a good habit to separate your suggestions before posting them. It makes more conversation when you can concentrate on one subject and don't have to do a list. Also more people are going to likely join the discussion.