PhantomWarlock

So, I haven't seen anything online about this, but watch both of these please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPawRAHG-0g#t=68  (to 1:14)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGvZoIrXpg#t=60 (to 1:03)

Weird right? These movies came out 14 days apart. Did you guys notice this?

(Sorry for the video format mess. I don't know how to post the video onto the thread, so, you know. :))

To post a youtube video you can just pop the link in plain text and it will auto-embed. (Magic I know!)

It is an entertaining coincidence though.

Doesn't work with links to videos that are set to start at a defined time during the video.

To post a youtube video you can just pop the link in plain text and it will auto-embed. (Magic I know!)

I don't know, I think this here is one of those government conspiracies!

200px-No9man.png

There is a finite amount of words in the english language and finite amount of ways to combine them. This isn't that weird.

Yes, but these movies both came out this month, and pretty close together. Yes the English language does end, but isn't it a little strange that both movies said nearly the exact same sentence? Not only that, but they said it at around 1 minute in their trailers. :???:

Doesn't work with links to videos that are set to start at a defined time during the video.

The man knows his shit breh.

What? Those are not the same lines and even if they are it is often said in movies.

And I thought something interesting going on... Pfffft. Yes, I want my 3 minutes back.

Well I want my 3 pickles back, but that isn't gonna happen! Not.... After...... the fire..... ;)

Plus, how is a  top dollar government conspiracy not interesting?! Are you not wearing the aluminum on your head?

(This came up to me because I've never seen this happen before.)

You guys keep saying this line is said in a lot of movies, have I been left out of the club? But it's not only the lines, the movies came out at around the same period, and both said it close to 1 minute into said trailers.

I honestly think there's been a break in the Matrix. The shadow people of the movie industry will soon empty our wallets and steal our souls. THE END IS NEAR! REPENT!

:P

Well if I get this right the lines you are talking about are not that same. they are close but it not the same. It is a offen used line in movies.

P.S. If you have not seen Fury it is a great movie it is sad but it still a good movie.

I intend on watching it, but I haven't gotten around too it. I'm a stickler for sad movies.  :)

Archived