ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Yeah, swept through a town with minimal zombie spawns, but abundant weapons, I find normal pistols and tons of 9mm, but none of these guns, and I have a horde after me.

Well... it seems my distributions LUA sucks a big one... Well. Thanks for all your checking, I will see what I can do with that disaster this evening.

I have cleared 4 blocks mostly seeing pistols(1-8 per house) and tons of pistol rounds, none of your guns, so I have to guess that they are not spawning.

That nails it, I'll fix it tonight. This is what happens when I don't get time to test it before I release something.

As for the SVD Dragunov, I was about to say no, because it uses the 7.62x54R round (which I don't have in yet) and the only other guns that really use the round are all Russian guns. Then I remembered that my own dad has a Mosin Nagant which uses the 7.62x54R... So I will add both of those because I hate 1 ammo - 1 gun situations.

I have cleared 4 blocks mostly seeing pistols(1-8 per house) and tons of pistol rounds, none of your guns, so I have to guess that they are not spawning.

That nails it, I'll fix it tonight. This is what happens when I don't get time to test it before I release something.

As for the SVD Dragunov, I was about to say no, because it uses the 7.62x54R round (which I don't have in yet) and the only other guns that really use the round are all Russian guns. Then I remembered that my own dad has a Mosin Nagant which uses the 7.62x54R... So I will add both of those because I hate 1 ammo - 1 gun situations.

Well you can add that, the mosin and maybe the winch model 1895 as a rare civvie spawn

[edit] crap my internet spazzed out, forget the last 2 posts :I

Any game that has mods I either request a Dragunov or make it myself or it's not as fun.

Well you can add that, the mosin and maybe the winch model 1895 as a rare civvie spawn

The version of the Winchester 1895 that sported the 7.62x54 were all shipped off to Russia Empire as far as I know... Though some might have stuck around... I might add that as well because there is a sore lack of lever action guns in my mod...

Any game that has mods I either request a Dragunov or make it myself or it's not as fun.

Huh, why so enamored with the SVD? Russia has made some incredible sniper rifles in recent years that outstrip it both aesthetically and specs wise. Like the VSS Vintorez, and the SV-98. Don't get me wrong, the SVD is a solid performer and a classic, I just want your opinion.

You can always use some lever action rifle that uses .44 or .357 like the henry repeater...

YEah, there is always the Henry Big Boy to give a rifle in a revolver caliber, or the Browning BLR to add a hunting .308 rifle, as both of my hunting rifles seem to be in .30-06

Good suggestions

The version of the Winchester 1895 that sported the 7.62x54 were all shipped off to Russia Empire as far as I know... Though some might have stuck around... I might add that as well because there is a sore lack of lever action guns in my mod...

Huh, why so enamored with the SVD? Russia has made some incredible sniper rifles in recent years that outstrip it both aesthetically and specs wise. Like the VSS Vintorez, and the SV-98. Don't get me wrong, the SVD is a solid performer and a classic, I just want your opinion.

The feel and the recoil of the gun makes me feel like home, but also being extremely reliable and highly accurate for its age, it makes me happy.

The feel and the recoil of the gun makes me feel like home, but also being extremely reliable and highly accurate for its age, it makes me happy.

Huh, I have never actually used one... I know from shooting the Mosin that the round packs a whollop

Helloh, i'm new to the forums (ex-lurker now), created this account to say there's an error in the ORGMDistribution.lua at line 206 'then' expected near 'local'

Throwing in 'then' at the location continued me down the file with more errors of the same style, then i recieved an error at line 665 'end' expected <to close 'if' at line 582> near 'elseif'

I'm just chimming this in because with my previous experience with lua, when an error pops up it doesn't run the .lua at all. Hope this helps a bit. :)

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, That helps me out a lot... I forgot all my thens for my ifs... whoops... too used to coding in other languages...

Okay so, fixed a bunch of problems in the distributions code but now I am stuck banging my head against a wall because I am getting

arrayindexoutofboundsexception : 200 in reference to that LUA

I will pick it back up tomorrow, but in the mean time.... any ideas?

Okay so, fixed a bunch of problems in the distributions code but now I am stuck banging my head against a wall because I am getting

Could maybe be a limit that has been reached if i'm guessing right. Too many locals?

If it is, maybe separating the "removed items"  into a different lua. for example "RemovedItems" or something like that.

If that dont work, maybe it could work splitting the ORGMdistribution in half perhaps? That is only if i'm guessing right tho'. I'm not too familiar with the issue unfortunately. D:

Could maybe be a limit that has been reached if i'm guessing right. Too many locals?

If it is, maybe separating the "removed items"  into a different lua. for example "RemovedItems" or something like that.

If that dont work, maybe it could work splitting the ORGMdistribution in half perhaps? That is only if i'm guessing right tho'. I'm not too familiar with the issue unfortunately. D:

Well, I took out 85% of the locals (which I didn't really need but I didn't think would be an issue... more just laziness) and that fixed that issue, now, the game is not finding the items in my script files... erg

Mosin Nagant, most popular cheapest rifle you can buy on the civilian market.

If you are suggesting it, it is already on the list, if you are simply stating fact, I totally agree. Cheap gun, not so cheap ammo (any more from what I gather)

Also, I can't seem to figure my current issue out... so I am taking a break. I will return to it tomorrow after I let my brain rest...

If anyone else wants to take a go at why it isn't working...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m7k4nzm9msjap2q/ORGM.zip

If you are suggesting it, it is already on the list, if you are simply stating fact, I totally agree. Cheap gun, not so cheap ammo (any more from what I gather)

Also, I can't seem to figure my current issue out... so I am taking a break. I will return to it tomorrow after I let my brain rest...

I'll take a stab at it~

I will mess with it a little, not much of a lua coder anymore, been working on java and c++ for a few years now, so no promises.