More Clothing

Bloody Mary

There is a fur clothes mod and some rain coats and parker mods. My favorite raincoat mod is KinyoshiModsPZRaincoatMod because you just need to have the coat in your inventory to simulate that you put it over whatever you are wearing.

Until official new clothing is implemented these are a nice addition.

Please read the common suggestions post before making another suggestion.

More clothing is already on the "Yes" section for the game devs. Don't ask for a timeline though.

In the meantime, you can get mods.

Not many clothing mods.. wish there was, then i'd use them! But there are rarely any mods for 29.3 as of today.. mods were good a while back but they got dry.

More clothing is already on the "Yes" section for the game devs. Don't ask for a timeline though.

Not many clothing mods.. wish there was, then i'd use them! But there are rarely any mods for 29.3 as of today.. mods were good a while back but they got dry.

It is difficult to keep  mods up in early game stages where the very infrastructure of the code  changes fairly frequently.  So, I don't blame them.

You make a mod it works great wit hthe current build, then the Devs put out another RC that changes how certain things operate and it breaks your mod.

It is difficult to keep  mods up in early game stages where the very infrastructure of the code  changes fairly frequently.  So, I don't blame them.

You make a mod it works great wit hthe current build, then the Devs put out another RC that changes how certain things operate and it breaks your mod.

Yeah.. that's why it needs workshop, better mod navigation and such.. I know what you mean though how it's difficult to keep it up to date when it's constantly updating which is bad and good at the same time.

Allow me to jump in as I have a question related to clothing. 

Currently I'm at the end of December in my game, and I'm having "cold" everyday. I have shoes, pants and sweater. I think I'm using the pieces of cloth that give me more "warm" points, but it doesn't seem possible to not get the cold mood during the harsh winter. 

This is a bit of a pain, as we are not cavemans anymore. People should be prepared for the winter!! (its already so frustrating the raining thing... c'mon, mankind found ways to not get wet a long time ago!). I may be missing something, so please enlight me! 

Allow me to jump in as I have a question related to clothing. 

Currently I'm at the end of December in my game, and I'm having "cold" everyday. I have shoes, pants and sweater. I think I'm using the pieces of cloth that give me more "warm" points, but it doesn't seem possible to not get the cold mood during the harsh winter. 

This is a bit of a pain, as we are not cavemans anymore. People should be prepared for the winter!! (its already so frustrating the raining thing... c'mon, mankind found ways to not get wet a long time ago!). I may be missing something, so please enlight me! 

Have you tried making a fire and or staying inside? I haven't really played in wintertime yet but it would make sense you need to get near a heat source to really stay warm in winter, just like you need to stay out of the rain to stay dry.

Reading some other sources it seems you can not fully get rid of the cold moodle during the winter months easily. You kinda have to deal with it.

The winter months haven't fully been fleshed out and neither has the cold effect. It doesn't really have that much of a detriment from what I read.

Yeah I tried indoors, of course. And the fire helps, sure, but it usually starts while the char sleeps, 4am-7am. The mood kicks in even if I'm on a bed, closed room with no doors or windows. 

I still don't get why there aren't warmer cloths. And umbrellas or any kind of coat to protect you from the rain. The first wouldn't allow you to wield two-handed weapons, the later could make you slower and be heavier. But c'mon, cold or rain being a problem in the first world? I've slept in the mountains with a good sleeping bag and had no cold problems!  :P  

Yeah I tried indoors, of course. And the fire helps, sure, but it usually starts while the char sleeps, 4am-7am. The mood kicks in even if I'm on a bed, closed room with no doors or windows. 

I still don't get why there aren't warmer cloths. And umbrellas or any kind of coat to protect you from the rain. The first wouldn't allow you to wield two-handed weapons, the later could make you slower and be heavier. But c'mon, cold or rain being a problem in the first world? I've slept in the mountains with a good sleeping bag and had no cold problems!  :P  

Eh, I would say be patient and give the Devs time to flesh the whole cold/rain mechanic out. I know it is on their agenda, but so is a long list of things...

In the interim, I know there is a mod already out there that has a raincoat. Also, I am intending to make a mod that includes more clothing (including winter coats and rain coats) but it may be a while as I don't have a hell of a lot of time to get hobby stuff done nowadays.