[24/7][EU][Public][RP Only PVP] UKSS Project Zomboid

RumbleBunny

Hello all, fairly new to Project Zomboid but I'm not new to running game servers, but bear with me if I balls anything up or I'm a bit slow with something! You must have the latest IWBUMS Build 29.3 to join this server, check the topic here for how to get that.

Server IP - 109.236.89.121 Port - 16261

Teamspeak - UKSS.eu

• Dedicated server hosted in Luxembourg
  • 20 player slots (found this to be most stable for lag spikes etc...)
  • Days are 1 hour long
  • Sever will be up 24/7 unless there's an issue serverside or....
  • ...when it's the soft reset on Saturdays
  • Loot and Zeds respawn every 12 hours, crates with 4 items or more in will be excluded from that
  • Zombies are average difficulty at the moment, but expect that to change too as I tweak with the way they work
  • Water and electricity will go off at any point within 28 days, so stock up your supplies
  • Roleplay based PVP: PVP is an essential element in survival games in my opinion, but we don't want it to become an all out shoot on sight deathmatch. Example - if you catch someone stealing your stuff, go ahead and take them out! Safety option is available for those not wanting to engage in PVP at all.
  • Simple rules - No griefing and sidechat wars, no hacking/exploits, just enjoy yourselves and play the game without ruining it for others. People breaking the rules will be banned.
  • PLEASE report people hacking/exploiting or breaking the rules (preferably with some kind of proof if possible) in this topic if I am not on the sever!

Any feedback or player suggestions are welcome for the way it's set up, but bear in mind I don't want the server to become easy where everything is spoon-fed to you on a plate. That's no fun!

Edited by RumbleBunny

Nice little set-up you got here, partner..

Would be a shame.. if something were to happen...

I'm watching you. :geek:

uwotm8

Hopping on now! 

I haven't played Project Zomboid in a while..

You can't be as nooby as me at the game surely haha, average lifespan of four in game days right now. Slowly getting better though.

Decided to try a soft reset now to test it out, backed up some data files in case it all goes tits up. 

EDIT: Soft reset worked fine, will be doing it every week rather than every 2 weeks.

Hopping on now! 

I haven't played Project Zomboid in a while..

You can't be as nooby as me at the game surely haha, average lifespan of four in game days right now. Slowly getting better though.

Decided to try a soft reset now to test it out, backed up some data files in case it all goes tits up. 

EDIT: Soft reset worked fine, will be doing it every week rather than every 2 weeks.

You're right, i'm worse! I just had a little session earlier this morning and I lasted 6 days. I found a hunting knife and I was heading towards the large warehouse. All I wanted was a saw. I managed to kill a few and I got caught up in a group of zombies. I was bitten but I managed to get out of there. I didn't even get my saw. I did in kate and bald spots house all by myself.  :cry:

Heh thank you, and yeah it is, but I half expect it with the mentality of a lot of online gamers these days.

ALSO IMPORTANT: Delete your save file before joining if you were playing before, it can cause performance issues. It should be located in C:\Users\YourUsername\zomboid\multiplayer by default.