Sustain resources mod - build 29.4

apelikejay

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have been using this with the 30 builds and has been working great. I have been editing/updating the fixing/items/newitems script files as the devs add new items, and updated the version of Crafthelper to 1.4a. With all the changes it worked fine up until the 30.7 build.

Now that 30.8 is out I'm getting an odd issue now when trying to dispose of a corpse. I can't figure out for the life of me what is causing this, but I feel that the recipe isn't getting loaded properly into the recipe manager. The other recipes are working great though, and the sustainitems.txt file is the only one that was not modified. The recipe appears in the context menu when I right click, but as soon as the context menu is opened I get this error in my console:

-------------------------------------------------------------attempted index: getTexture of non-table: null-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: addDynamicalContextMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 906function: createMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 459function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 966java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getTexture of non-table: null	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1544)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:621)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1637)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1084)	at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1046)	at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:1180)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:603)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1174)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:999)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:150)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)	at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: addDynamicalContextMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 906function: createMenu -- file: ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.lua line # 459function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 966

The recipe partially gets through, in that it will dispose of the corpse, but no Disturbing Trophy is added to my inventory.

After the recipe action has been performed I get this to the console:

STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------Callframe at: PerformMakeItemfunction: perform -- file: ISCraftAction.lua line # 53java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:189)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:181)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:981)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1637)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:72)	at zombie.characters.CharacterTimedActions.LuaTimedActionNew.perform(LuaTimedActionNew.java:74)	at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:7878)	at zombie.characters.IsoPlayer.update(IsoPlayer.java:2406)	at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1417)	at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5233)	at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2178)	at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1135)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:646)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1174)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:999)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:150)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)	at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException	at zombie.inventory.RecipeManager.PerformMakeItem(RecipeManager.java:492)	... 31 more

I tried to change the output to just a base item to test, specifically Base.Axe, and tried just Axe. This didn't change anything and doesn't seem to be associated with the SM_TrophyEar item.

I tried removing the "CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,", still no change

Update:

Found the issue. Turns out it wasn't the Dispose Corpse recipie that was the issue.

It looks like the vanilla game processes/validates each recipe at the start of the game, in reverse alphabetical order. There were a few recipies that were unable to be loaded which prevented the rest after them from being loaded as well.

This was caused by a few of the vanilla items having different names now, (maybe before but didnt' give any errors until now)

Recipies with issues:

"Craft Dufflebag" - result is now Duffelbag instead of Dufflebag

"Open Custom Canned Blue Berries" - result is now BerryBlue instead of BerryGenericBlue

"Open Custom Canned Black Berries" - result is now BerryBlack instead of BerryGenericBlack

This corrected the earlier issues I was having

• 1 month later...

it seems like after loading the mod, I can't find those new medical items such as First Aid Kits, Tweezers, Alcohol, Cotton balls, etc; does this happen to anyone else?

It is because the items are missing from the newitems.txt file.  I went through and found each item missing or omitted from both the newitems.txt and items.txt and put them in.  You can compare them with the ones found in the main games media directory to find the missing items.

• 2 months later...