zombie respawn bug?

osocram

Question

Hi people.

i am tring to start my base here

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.3936145559927436,0.22635423492750148,123.85900531195588

There is only at front a little fence that you can jump, so bloked it with wood wall and door. Oh yes, there is a corner behind the trees, with a litthe peace of little fence that zombie can jump, i blocked it too.

But sometimes appears a zombie inside of my fences.... i would like to know if it is a respawn bug or theres a fail at non player fence/wall?

Now i make a protection at all corners with wood wall

6 answers to this question

Zombies will not appear if you have build something on the zone, if you just setup a safe house and just store stuff in it, never build something, zombies can appear on this zone then, no way to know you've done a safe house here.

So yes, zombies repopulation should NOT appear on safe house, the engine know. Almost.

Ok, thank you guys...

I hope a fix came soon XD.

if you see the map i post... you will see that there is a fence... i completed all the fences and i had create same craft stuffs at my base. I make some towers at the corner.

I know that is hard to the programmers to know where they cant respawn zombie... I think a simple solution would be, if there is a place all blocked, with fence, wall... this should be considered as a safe place.

Archived