max height levels?

956Texas

But devs are planning on extebding it past 7 right??

It's been talked about, but there's no official confirmation. The limit has been said to be for the meanwhile...

I see no reason why it wouldn't be raised . . . later, because it's certainly something that the community will benefit from.

sublevels the engine doesnt support xD so its going to be tricky.

Well the engine doesn't support more than 8 floors either... It's just a matter of coding it to the engine. Now of course it's a chore, but I would presume it's not as challenging as changing zombies to 3D and they did that... It's more on the balance of what it'll add to the game.

I believe it is still 7 or 8 (I'm not sure if the 8th floor was ever accessible?).

There's been talk of changing the max height but there's optimisation that needs to go along with it (last info on it from January).

You can also go on the 8th floor (roof). :D

Does this work in-game? :/ bit worried that it may go above the height of the world. I'll look to increase it now map modding is a thing but need to be careful re: optimization.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4761-vacation-islands-gutrot-island/page-2#entry71305

• 2 weeks later...