Can i eat cardboard?

bvhv

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i eat is cardboard its a bit hard to live by at first but you get used to the delicious taste some fine chefs use cardboard in the recipes %100 real  

in short to eat the cardboard you must think like the cardboard 

Waaah-Yah!

You can, but you need to remember some safety lessons before eating cardboard:
1, Go to your brother.

2, Say "Fuck you!" to him.

3, Throw the cardboard out of your house, or if you're in a funny mood, urinate on it.

4, Don't eat cardboard for 5$.

5, Don't eat cardboard for 20$.

6, Don't eat cardboard for 50$

7, Don't eat cardboard.

Depends how much cardboard? I had a paper eating contest once and am still alive to tell the tale. I was a lot more stupid when I was younger.

To be fair, I did eat a fairly sizable chunk of dictionary at one point in my life. But, young and stupid and all that. On the bright side, digesting Dichotomy through Relegation has vastly improved my vocabulary within that range.

my gerbils like cardboard, trust them!

30c6dli.jpg

TRUST THEM? are you kidding? i see the one on the right with his evil red eyes staring at me. frankly, they look more like they are using the cardboard as a ploy and while they are sitting there looking "Cute" they are actually telepathically planning to jump out at you and rip your throat out. look at the black one, see that glint in his eye? i think the black one and Mr. Red Eye are the bosses, and the brown one is the muscle. watch your back, the Cardboard Mafia might try to get you.

Depends how much cardboard? I had a paper eating contest once and am still alive to tell the tale. I was a lot more stupid when I was younger.

To be fair, I did eat a fairly sizable chunk of dictionary at one point in my life. But, young and stupid and all that. On the bright side, digesting Dichotomy through Relegation has vastly improved my vocabulary within that range.

LOL'd

my gerbils like cardboard, trust them!

30c6dli.jpg

TRUST THEM? are you kidding? i see the one on the right with his evil red eyes staring at me. frankly, they look more like they are using the cardboard as a ploy and while they are sitting there looking "Cute" they are actually telepathically planning to jump out at you and rip your throat out. look at the black one, see that glint in his eye? i think the black one and Mr. Red Eye are the bosses, and the brown one is the muscle. watch your back, the Cardboard Mafia might try to get you.

Oh dear.....

Archived