RELEASED: Build 29.4

RobertJohnson

your game is just AWESOME! couldn't believe what i saw in the demo. it's the ultimate survival crafting zombie game! I've been playing many early access survival crafting games on steam but yesterday, when i played the demo from project zomboid the decision to buy the game took only 5 minutes! there are alreasy many cool features in the game and i'm looking forward to further updates because i can see much capability in the game. keep on the good work, i will advise my friends to buy and support.

I AM LOVING IT!!!!

greetings,
lesbogecko

your game is just AWESOME! couldn't believe what i saw in the demo. it's the ultimate survival crafting zombie game! I've been playing many early access survival crafting games on steam but yesterday, when i played the demo from project zomboid the decision to buy the game took only 5 minutes! there are alreasy many cool features in the game and i'm looking forward to further updates because i can see much capability in the game. keep on the good work, i will advise my friends to buy and support.

I AM LOVING IT!!!!

greetings,

lesbogecko

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train lesbogecko, and welcome to the forums. Glad you're enjoying the game!

:)

Hi! Found map bag. I started game on 9.3 version, found my favorite house for safe-house, cleared both floors, barricaded all windows. Today I have tried go to second floor - and no effect, I can't get off from stairs.

This house is the nearest to elemtary school in West Point, left-up from it, near grove and concrete wood fence.

Where did you hear that little tidbit of information? That's absurd, boiling water not making it safer. That'd be true if it was seawater in which case it would be better to distill it. But straight river or lake water? Boil it and you'd be fine.

There are certain circumstances where boiling water can actually make it more toxic to drink. Specifically if you have an algae problem with the water. Certain algae release toxic compounds when they die. These compounds can not be boiled off. Ironically, boiling the water increases the toxicity level because some water is lost as steam, and all the remaining toxins are still left behind. Thus, increasing the concentration of toxins.

Boiling the water doesn't always solve the problem.

This was a major health issue in Ohio this past summer. http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/lake-erie-suffering-from-harmf/31210317

We don't currently have any sources of still water except for player made rain barrels, which see constant flow of water anyways, so algae isn't much of a concern.

As I said in my original post about it, there are some fringe cases where boiling won't solve it, but they're incredibly rare, and PZ, IMO, is not about fucking you with barely-realistic improbabilities (game subject matter aside, of course). Just my 2cents.