Allergies

Frying Pan

There would be a negative trait called: Allergie +2

It would make you allergic to some food. (eg. Tomatoe allergie)

Lets say you have a tomatoe allergie.

When you eat it breathing becomes harder (tire quickly(VERY)). And you would maybe cough, wich atcs the same a tounting. 

And you have a small chance of puking wich dehydrates you slightly and makes you hungry.

I think this is a great idea, but maybe add a bit more description to it? Also, It probably wouldn't give you alleriges to JUST food. But it would be cool for it to generate a random allergy. 

I think his "Leak allergie" sounds a lot like some form of reaction to a burst pipe...  ;)

I think this is a great idea, but maybe add a bit more description to it? Also, It probably wouldn't give you alleriges to JUST food. But it would be cool for it to generate a random allergy. 

I think his "Leak allergie" sounds a lot like some form of reaction to a burst pipe...  ;)

Lol....I can't believe I misread that :P

Let's um...go edit that stuff....

Lol....I can't believe I misread that :P

Let's um...go edit that stuff....

Ummmm... Edited...