How do you post a pic?

In the toolbar there's a little image you can click on to post the URL of an image. We don't support uploading images directly from your computer; you'll need to find it on the internet or host it on something like imgur.

Alternatively, with the URL, you can post it between image tags like so:

[img] yourimageurl.com [/img]

In the toolbar there's a little image you can click on to post the URL of an image. We don't support uploading images directly from your computer; you'll need to find it on the internet or host it on something like imgur.

Alternatively, with the URL, you can post it between image tags like so:

[img] yourimageurl.com [/img]

It still won't work! I want to upload a pic I found from Google on a thread but I "can't use the extension" the img url thing didn't work or anything else I try!

Are you doing it with the button the toolbar? That message should never come up if you are, it sometimes does if you're manually typing the code.

Yes but the message pops up.

Also to add on if you're using the toolbar button, don't include the

[img][/img]
tags, otherwise it won't work.

And I'm not using the tags on the toolbar button.

Are you doing it with the button the toolbar? That message should never come up if you are, it sometimes does if you're manually typing the code.

Yes but the message pops up.

Also to add on if you're using the toolbar button, don't include the

[img][/img]
tags, otherwise it won't work.

And I'm not using the tags on the toolbar button.

Try removing the extension .jpg from the link when using the picture toolbar option.

(clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

I DID IT!!! THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!

I used the irl from imgur and removed the .jpg and added the %7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D things and it WORKED!

(clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

Archived